Special Chapter 1 - Promise That Is You*

"I see. You still haven't told him," Kyungsoo mutters and stares up at the night sky.

"I don't see any reason to," Junmyeon answers and sighs, twirling the wine glass in his hands, staring at the crimson liquid and huffing. "Besides, it's too dangerous.."

"Dangerous," Kyungsoo echoes and slightly rolls his eyes when he averts his gaze to Junmyeon. "You think so?"

"I think so," Junmyeon says and nods at himself, lips pursed as he brings the glass to his mouth, but stopping midway. "For Yixing, I meant," he clears out.

"I don't think it's more dangerous for Yixing than for you. It's a deep secret of yours. It leads to your destruction, not his," Kyungsoo mildly informs as he looks down at his phone that has just lighted up with the slightest sound.

A notification. Kyungsoo smiles immediately as soon as he reads Baekhyun's name.

"Too bad.. I think I have to go," Kyungsoo states as he stands up abruptly. "Excuse me."

Junmyeon nods him off without looking, and he's left alone at his living room, only his own sigh echoing around his ears.

* * * * *

"Do you also think I can't portray a killer? I mean, come on.." Yixing whispers to Junmyeon with a subtle pout. "I'm sure I can portray a dinosaur though.." he trails off.

"What kind of.." Junmyeon starts before he scoffs and chuckles. "What kind of topic did the union members start? I think I understand why Kyungsoo left you guys first.." Junmyeon questions.

"It's a meeting without you," Yixing states with an expression that tells it should be obvious why, shrugging his shoulders. "The union basically blabbered and chattered here and there, especially Baekhyun and Jongdae. Gosh, they were even screaming and whining at each other because of rock-paper-scissors. It was so noisy," Yixing mumbles and giggles, snuggling into Junmyeon's shoulder.

"Come here," Junmyeon instructs and smiles when Yixing looks up at him in question. "On my lap," Junmyeon then explains in a whisper, a subtle smile.

Yixing looks down and blushes when he does so, and continues to even while Junmyeon is proceeding to hold his slim waist and pull him closer.

"How noisy?" Junmyeon starts. "Can you let me know?"

"Huh?" Yixing flickers his gaze up in confusion. "How would I? I didn't voice record them though," Yixing says and chuckles nervously before he reaches for his phone. "I took notes like you said though so—" Yixing is cut off when Junmyeon grabs his phone from him.

Yixing is puzzled for a second before he makes a noise of realization with his mouth agape. "Oh, you're gonna read it yourself.. Okay.." Yixing trails off, but Junmyeon locks and puts the phone down at the couch where they're sitting though, making Yixing blink slowly, perplexed. "W-Why.." he trails off.

Junmyeon only smiles knowingly, before he raises one hand to cup Yixing's cheek, putting his thumb over Yixing's lips and swiping across them gently. "From here. I want to listen from here," Junmyeon says.

"Y-Yeah?" Yixing questions, still unsure if his understanding of what Junmyeon wants is correct. "You mean you want you have sex?"

Junmyeon chokes on his spit as soon as the words come out of Yixing's lips, and his widened eyes find Yixing's mischievous smile.

"I guessed it right.." Yixing trails off. "I'm good, right? And you're corny.." Yixing says and laughs softly.

"Shut up," Junmyeon breathes out, looking away. "I shouldn't have done that," Junmyeon glances at Yixing's eyes and—"Aish, it's only corny to you," Junmyeon abruptly diverts his gaze away, ushering Yixing to get off.