17*

"Why can't I?" Junmyeon questions as he pushes Yixing more into the couch and bites at a random part of his neck. "I'm not gonna bite there, don't worry," he then says while licking his fangs as he goes to nose at the juncture between Yixing's neck and shoulder, warm breath tickling Yixing's sensitive neck, making him squirm involuntarily.

"B-But a-ah.. it tickles," Yixing whispers timidly as he fists on the armrest while Junmyeon pushes the omega back more into the couch. "D-Daddy.." he says with a soft, trembling voice as he screws his eyes shut cutely.

"You're only making me want more, Yixing," Junmyeon says as he licks up Yixing's flushed neck, trailing kisses up his ears, soft whines escaping Yixing's swollen lips. "Ah, I fucking want to mate you right here.."

"J-Junmyeon~" Yixing whimpers as he bares his neck and sighs shakily, omega instincts pushing him to beg for the bite mark for bonding. "Claim me," he whines needily, his wolf able to talk through his lips, and his hazy stance not letting him do anything about it, drowned in the vampire's unique warmth and securing presence.

But someone furiously knocks at the door of Junmyeon's house all of a sudden, and Junmyeon has to get up from hovering over Yixing's sitting form.

"It's Lu Han," Junmyeon grumbles as he pulls Yixing up by the hand with a deep sigh, and Yixing senses the leader's exasperation and refusal of handling any problems right now so he decides to head to the door himself.

When the door opens, Yixing meets Lu Han's eyes. And because Lu Han is an alpha, it's instinctive to Yixing to want to respect the alpha properly.

Yixing smiles weakly at Lu Han. "What is it, alpha?"

"Is Sehun here?" Lu Han asks as he starts to breathe harshly, anger and panic suddenly flooding his system as he remembers the dangers of Sehun going out all alone.

"I thought he went to Baekhyun, Lu Han alpha?" Yixing inquires as he frowns slightly. "Junmyeon told me that Sehun went to Kyungsoo's house.."

"Are you sure?" Lu Han questions as he glances at the right, where Kyungsoo's house is. "I don't smell Sehun there.."

"Maybe he wore a scent-suppressor?" Yixing suggests. "They have a lot of it there.."

Lu Han sighs and nods. "Alright, I have to go then.."

Yixing only smiles back at him.

* * * * *

"How fucking dare you?!" Lu Han snarls as he narrows his eyes at Sehun.

Yixing is this close to releasing his calming scents but he stops himself. However, it hurts to see it infront of his eyes, even though he repeats to himself over and over that the plan has to work.

"What did I tell you, huh? Don't you know how dangerous it is to get past the territory alone?!" he shouts as he grabs Sehun's left wrist and yanks him out of the house, but Kyungsoo then grabs Lu Han's arm.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Lu Han shouts as he yanks Kyungsoo's hand off of him as he turns to the latter.

They are friends, aren't they? Great.

Kyungsoo only stares at Lu Han and sighs. "Let him explain," he calmly says, yet Lu Han only frowns at Kyungsoo in disbelief.

Yixing also does.