4*

Junmyeon walks in to Yixing crying on the bed, and he sighs deeply. He wants to regret making Yixing know, but it was for the better.

"Uhmm.. Yixing?" Junmyeon carefully calls, and when Yixing slowly looks at him, he awkwardly smiles.

"Why..?" Yixing asks in a broken voice.

"Come on here.." Junmyeon says. "We're going somewhere.."

"Somewhere..?" Yixing echoes. "Where..?"

"Just get up and come out, please," Junmyeon says as he gestures for Yixing to come.

Yixing's eyes are hesitant, but then he remembers that he has nothing else to do with his life so he only does as told.

"I still don't trust you.." Yixing whispers as he follows Junmyeon when the latter heads to the kitchen.

"Would you eat this like this or..?" Junmyeon says as he shows Yixing the meat, making the werewolf's eyes light up and his gaze avert to Junmyeon's face.

When Yixing's eyes meet Junmyeon's though, they both look away quickly. Junmyeon goes to get a kitchen knife from the counter.

"Th-This.. You bought this for me?" Yixing asks softly as he goes infront of the meat.

"Yup," Junmyeon says as he successfully reaches the knife, washing it once again just in case. "It's nothing."

Yixing nods weakly and turns to Junmyeon, but the vampire still has the knife's sharp side facing Yixing so he accidentally cuts the younger.

"Ah!" Yixing exclaims as he pushes himself back by reflex, causing him to accidentally knock down a plate beside the meat with his hand making it crash down the floor, shattering into pieces as Yixing loses his balance and falls down just beside it with a whimper.

"Oh my god, Yixing," Junmyeon says as he helps Yixing up. "Are you okay?" he inquires.

"I-It's not healing," Yixing articulates as he lets out harsh breaths. "They're not healing," he whispers as he winces in pain.

"Which are?" Junmyeon asks while he looks around at Yixing's body to examine, and he notices that they really aren't.

"Why is your healing even slower than humans? Yixing—fuck," Junmyeon curses when he suddenly smells that omega scent again, but this time from Yixing's blood.

"Th-They don't h-heal.. My parents said I was born this way.."

Junmyeon's eyebrows furrowed. "That's impossible. You should have vanished that since the time you began having.. werewolf characteristics," Junmyeon says as he instructs Yixing to wrap his hands around his neck before he holds Yixing's sides and hoists the omega up the kitchen counter.

Yixing's pained sobs are making Junmyeon go in panic but then that omega scent calms him down, and he breathes heavily.

"You need to drink my blood," Junmyeon says as he rolls up his sleeves. "Come on. Bite."

Yixing frowns at Junmyeon when Junmyeon offers him his wrist.

"Why would I?"

"Just do it!" Junmyeon says hurriedly, and it makes Yixing nod and bring out his werewolf fangs, grabbing Junmyeon's wrist and biting into skin.

No one has drank blood from Junmyeon that has made it feel this good, but the way Yixing sucks from his veins makes his throat go dry, and he grows hard all of a sudden.

Junmyeon tries to hold back. But fuck, it has been so long since he has felt this turned on.

"Xing.. Xing, fuck," Junmyeon says as he grabs a fistful of Yixing's hair and pulls the younger's head back before he clashes his lips against Yixing's.