36*

"We haven't talked about your.. uh.. omega needs," Junmyeon says and sits beside Yixing on the bed. By now, the meeting is already over and they already have transferred to Junmyeon's house at the territory. The two are specifically in Junmyeon's room, already Junmyeon's and Yixing's by the way.

"My omega needs?" Yixing asks. "It's not a problem though.. I would go through heats.. Nothing else. Nothing s-special.."

"Yixing.. I didn't realize you can get pregnant until now.."

"I can't conceive," Yixing bitterly spits as he clutches the sheets with gritted teeth. "Suede's spell made me lose my ability to be impregnated.. So if you worry about the knot thing, please don't.. Its very purpose is to help make a family b-but I can't ever give you that.." Yixing chokes out all the words as tears gather in his eyes.

"Yixing," Junmyeon breathlessly says and cups Yixing's cheeks. "But you still have heats. You still go through heats.. They say a knot is like a basic need of an omega.. I-Is that why you've always been clenching around my cock so tightly?" Junmyeon asks as he caresses the hair at the back of Yixing's head, pulling slightly to make a sensation before he moves his hands down to caress Yixing's neck, running his fingers softly which makes Yixing whimper. "Tell Daddy the truth, Xing-Xing.."

Yixing bites on his lips and looks up at Junmyeon hesitantly, a shy blush tainting his cheeks as he reaches for Junmyeon's chest, sliding his hand down Junmyeon's abdomen.

"Xingxing is okay without knotting, Daddy.." Yixing whispers and smiles subtly. "Xingxing will never be a spoiled brat to Daddy because Xingxing loves to be Daddy's obedient little one.."

"Daddy wants to give Xingxing everything he needs.. Other omegas, and alphas.. already told us that knotting is important. I just fear.. about not giving you everything.."

"Xingxing loves Daddy.." Yixing insists and stares at Junmyeon's eyes. "Xingxing is okay.."

"I want—Xing, I-I just want to be a perfect mate to you," Junmyeon chokes out and pulls Yixing in for a hug. "Some omegas told me, a knot feels really really good.. Daddy wants to make you feel that good.."

Yixing sadly looks down. "It's okay.. Daddy doesn't need to have a knot.. Xingxing really.. loves how Daddy takes care of him now.. e-even without a knot.."

Junmyeon nods softly and breaks the hug to lean his forehead against Yixing's. "B-But promise Daddy that you're really okay.. Promise me you'll always say if I'm making you feel good.. Promise me you'll say if you want more.."

Yixing smiles and whispers a soft 'yes'.

Well, Yixing is actually a great liar, isn't he?

* * * * *

"H-How does your mate's knot feel?" Yixing inquires as he stares at Sehun in anticipation.

"W-What kind of question is that, hyung..?" Sehun asks back as he looks down in embarassment, squirming in his seat.

"Come on.. I just want to know," Yixing urges as he taps Sehun's arm insistently.

"How should I t-tell..? Why don't you j-just find a knot and see.."

"Sehun, I really want to know.. They say it feels really good.. W-Why is it..?"

"Hyung.. a-alpha's knot is huge and perfect, and it f-fills me up so w-well.. Also while alpha's c-cum is inside me and there's just so much and he locks me with him by a knot.. It makes me feel so owned and secure.. a-and also stretched so so good.. I think you'd understand if Junmyeon knots you.."

[UNION] Offering Myself To You || SULAY/ LAYHOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें