3

Yixing watches Junmyeon as the vampire sets shopping bags down on Yixing's bed.

"These are your clothes," Junmyeon informs before he looks at Yixing who is sitting on the bed. "I just bought them from mental calculation but I hope they fit."

"Why would I wear anything that came from your pocket?" Yixing questions angrily. "Do I look like I want your money?"

"I never said that. I.. I just want to pamper you," Junmyeon says as he looks away.

"Why would you?! Am I a fucking pig to you?! That you fatten so you can fucking eat afterwards? I'm not!" Yixing shouts. "You're a big fucking stupid asshole!"

"Stop talking like that to me," Junmyeon says in a calm, quiet voice. "You do know that I can kill you any second, don't you?"

Yixing scoffs and glares at Junmyeon. "I don't care. I'm not scared of you."

"You're in my house so follow my rules. You're not allowed to talk back to me like that."

"Well," Yixing says as he smirks. "Fuck your rules," Yixing cusses as he gets off the bed and runs to the door, but Junmyeon blocks his way with narrowed eyes.

"You think you can get yourself out of here? Don't test my patience, Yixing," Junmyeon speaks firmly.

"Just fucking bring me back to my family!" Yixing shouts as he drops to the ground. "You don't know how it feels!"

"It's a deal," Junmyeon reminds. "They let you go. They gave you to me."

"How can they do it so easily..?" Yixing says as his eyes brim with tears. "How did they let me be here.."

"Because I wanted them to," Junmyeon says as he sits on one knee. "They accepted the deal, Yixing."

"Why?!" Yixing shouts angrily at Junmyeon. "There's no reason that would make them let me go! They love me!"

Junmyeon scoffs. "You really think like that?"

Yixing frowns, but then Junmyeon reaches out to hold his head, and it was so quick that Junmyeon has put his hand on Yixing's temple before Yixing can pull himself away.

That's when it happens, Yixing's memories going back to him.

"Jongdae," Minseok keeps calling him, telling him let's go home, this is already someone else's territory, but Jongdae doesn't understand.

Jongdae doesn't see the woman in a crimson dress either, holding out a wand and impatiently mumbling a spell, and a wolf in human form infront of her on his knees, eyes flashing omega gold, color that means the omega needs to keep himself untouched until his mate takes him.

Jongdae doesn't see, and nudges the woman in the red dress as he rans off from Minseok. He doesn't see how the lady is rotated 180 degrees and ended up pointing the spell to his alpha. He doesn't see Minseok losing his balance and falling down, unmoving, until Jongdae feels the lost of the feelings of the mate's bond. That's the only time he looks back, already half a kilometer away from the woman in red before he scurries back even if he feels a weakening of his limbs as he's forced back into his human form.

"Minseok-ah," Jongdae calls out weakly, making Minseok open an eye.

"Th-This is your fault," Minseok mutters as he closes his eyes in exhaustion.

He rushes to Minseok and worriedly cups his face, "Alpha, I'm sorry.."

He feels a tear run down his cheeks as he looks up at the witch. Yes, she is beautiful, bewitching, but she just mistakenly casted the spell to his alpha.

"I didn't mean to. It was your fault."

Jongdae nods, this is his fault, he thinks.

"What's the spell?" Jongdae asks absentmindedly.

"I'm not sure.."

"What do you mean you're not sure..!"

The woman flinches and blinks fast. "An inability..?"

"Inability to?"

"I don't know, from a certain connection?"

"A mate's bond?" Minseok suddenly speaks, making Jongdae shot his eyes back to his alpha.

"Alpha.."

"Get your hands off me," Minseok growls and glares at Jongdae, pushing Jongdae himself and heading towards their territory, shifting back to his wolf form.

"A-Alpha—" Jongdae's cut by the sting on his wrist, and he clenches his fists as Minseok's name disappears.

"W-What's happening.. Am I losing the bond..?"

"No.. You're just losing the marks except the one on the neck. That's a natural side-effect of one of you losing the ability to feel the connection. You're feelings of the bond will come back, but for Minseok.. for Minseok, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.."

This 'witch' knows too much about that part of werewolves that Jongdae momentarily thinks she can't be just a natural witch.

Jongdae stands up and forces himself to run after Minseok, back in his wolf form, until they reached their territory.

"So?" the lady asks Yixing.

Yixing sobs as he shakes his head 'no' furiously.

"I really didn't mean to. I didn't know this is your territory!"

"It doesn't matter," the lady says as he casts an unknown spell to Yixing, which is directed on his head, and Yixing passes out.

"So you think we can use this kid?" the man, who is his 'father', says as he pats Yixing's head, Yixing being awakened because of that voice.

His 'mother' only smiles as he instructs a confused Yixing to sit up, handing a small glass containing a certain drink that Yixing simply classifies as juice with his unfixed mind.

"He looks like a good addition to us," she says as she cups Yixing's face and smiles sweetly.

Yixing frowns as he feels himself getting dizzy, and he passes out again.

"A group of werewolves that hunts werewolves and hybrids," Junmyeon says. "They were planning to use you," Junmyeon continues. "And about your real parents.. I still don't know who they are."

Yixing frowns as he looks up at Junmyeon's eyes. Junmyeon grabs his hands and puts it on his chest, making Yixing feel him.

"My heart doesn't beat anymore. But I know if it's morally right," Junmyeon says. "I won't fool you just because. So even if you believe it or not, atleast I've shown you what they took away from you."

Yixing cries in his hands when Junmyeon walks out of the door.