10*

Minseok watches Jongdae from afar, while Junmyeon carries the omega to Minseok's house.

They have just returned to the territory today.

"Junmyeon," Minseok says as he holds the vampire's right shoulder. "Leave him to me."

Junmyeon raises his eyebrows before he chuckles mockingly.

"Why? You're going to continue hitting him?"

Minseok's jaw tightens. "Give me back my mate," he says in a warning.

"Jongdae is not your mate."

"Don't even start it, Junmyeon."

Lu Han can feel the tension in the air but he doesn't want to get in the middle of any fight he doesn't even know anything of, much to his frustration.

Yixing clears his throat and breathes out heavily, and it makes Junmyeon and Minseok stop as they visibly calm down all of a sudden.

Lu Han sees it and he holds Yixing back to make him walk at the same pace as him.

"What was that?" Lu Han asks as he looks at Yixing in confusion. "How did you?"

"I'm.." Yixing trails off, as if hesitating. But then he sighs and talks again. "I'm a peacemaker omega werewolf."

Lu Han stops in his tracks. "What."

"Peacemaker omega werewolf." Lu Han's eyebrows furrow in confusion as he continues to walk.

"I've never heard of that term.." Lu Han trails off as he looks at the ground and his feet.

"I can let out scents that will calm anyone down and prevent fights."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Cool, right? I've used it many times already. That's why I'm almost a pro in doing it."

"Wow," Lu Han can only say as he chuckles. An awkward silence covers them and Lu Han only clears his throat.

There's nothing he can think of saying since they don't know each other well yet.

"Uhmm.. I gotta go.." Yixing says as he then smiles at Lu Han.

"Where?" Lu Han asks in confusion.

"Junmyeon," Yixing briefly says.

* * * * *

"Do we really need to watch over him rather than Minseok hyung doing it?" Yixing asks as he looks at Jongdae who is still sleeping on the bed in Minseok's house.

"I'm the next one in charge of taking care of the members of the werewolf pack after Minseok, since I'm the main leader. Obviously, Jongdae still can't be near Minseok in this moment after what happened."

Yixing nods softly.

"Not like you need me anywhere else," Junmyeon then adds.

Yixing looks down at his lap. "Are you still mad at me.." Yixing trails off.

"I don't get mad at objects," Junmyeon answers without emotion.

Yixing bites on his lips and nods. "I-I understand.."

* * * * *

After some time, Junmyeon has decided it's okay to leave Jongdae already since he read Minseok's thoughts when he has been begging for Junmyeon to let him see his omega.