9

Minseok is itching to touch his omega. He's aching to squeeze Jongdae in his arms, tell Jongdae he loves him, make Jongdae forget everything.

But right now, like how it is since the time that the incident happened, Minseok doesn't get the chance to come near him.

Jongdae is kept in the room which the members think may be Jongdae's parents'. The members that are here take turns in watching over him and on either hunting for food or buying. It's planned to only bring him back when he's healed enough.

A day has passed since the incident has happened but it's still fresh in Minseok's mind.

How Jongdae cried like that infront of him again. How hurt Jongdae was.

Minseok has seen the hope fading away from Jongdae's eyes the time he has heard he's being traded for Sehun. How Jongdae shows that he thinks they're all going to drop him to save Sehun.

Minseok knows through the blood and the fading bruises in Jongdae's body that what they came to see is not just what Jongdae has passed through.

There has to be something that has triggered him to think that way again.

But right now is not the time to think about that. Because what Jongdae needs is know that he's valued.

"Minseok," Lu Han whispers as he sits beside Minseok.

"Lu Han."

"This is too much," Lu Han says as he leans back to the chair. "This is too much."

Minseok nods. "Imagine what Jongdae felt.. He must be so scared.. I wished I was in his position instead. I wanted to do something but I couldn't."

"I know," Lu Han says. "I can't imagine how you held back just to keep Jongdae safe. You really love him so much."

Minseok looks down as he smiles weakly. "It's what I'm here for, isn't it?"

Lu Han looks away.

There has gone on a few minutes of silence before Lu Han decides to talk about something, considering the others went out to buy food and such.

"Minseok," he calls the other alpha.

"Hm?" Minseok knows where this is probably going.

* * * * *

Jongdae slowly opens his eyes and he winces at the light on the room.

He's alive. He can't believe it.

How?

He remembers how he has heard Kyungsoo say it's over.

Kyungsoo who at first wasn't there.

Maybe Kyungsoo changed his mind and went there to save the union.

Maybe Kyungsoo has a heart after all.

"Minseok."

Jongdae looks at Lu Han on the couch beside Minseok.

"Hm?" Minseok says.

"We need to talk about it, you know that, right?"

Jongdae slightly frowns as he weakly keeps his eyes open.

Talk about what?

"About it?" Minseok asks as he looks at Lu Han.

"Yes."

"Why right now?"

"When should be the time? We never had time to talk about it."

"I thought it's naturally over," Minseok says briefly as he clears his throat nervously.