6

"Thank you, Junmyul.. I had fun," Yixing says as he smiles at Junmyeon subtly.

"You're welcome," Junmyeon whispers. "Myeon," he mutters as he smiles.

"A-Ah," Yixing says and scratches the back of his head. "Junmyeon.. S-Sorry, I-I forgot.." he mumbles. "There were Korean members on your union.. And the members' names, I-I don't remember them all.."

"Oh?" Junmyeon asks, before he chuckles. "You want to?"

"O-Of course, I-I.. I don't have many people to be with now that I'm here in your place.." Yixing whispers and smiles weakly.

"Do you mean that.. you kind of hate the situation?"

"Not really.." Yixing murmurs as he looks down at his thighs. "I just don't feel like I belong here.."

"Where?"

"In your house," Yixing whispers. "You always give me something out of your money and I really hate it.." Yixing says truthfully. "I really really hate it."

Junmyeon frowns. "Why? D-Did you think I had bad intentions? Really, Yixing, I don't. I just want to take care of you. That's all.."

"But I didn't ever ask for you to take care of me," Yixing insists firmly. "You're not obliged to."

"Yet you are in my house. Can you.. Can you just let me do it? This is the first time I had someone here with me. I've been all alone all this time, so please let me treasure you.."

"You have a way with words," Yixing says and raises his eyebrows before letting them go back again right after as he stands up. "I'm sorry, I have to go to the restroom."

* * * * *

Junmyeon switches off the television when Yixing sits beside him.

"I'm bored, Myeonnie.." Yixing says as he rests his head on Junmyeon's shoulder.

"What's with.. What's with the sudden change?" Junmyeon asks as he finds himself frozen on the spot.

"I'm bored," Yixing says briefly as he turns his face to look up at Junmyeon. "Can we cuddle?"

"What do you mea—"

Yixing snuggles to Junmyeon's chest and buries his face in there, sighing deeply as he wraps his hand around Junmyeon's torso.

"Ah, feels better," Yixing mumbles as he closes his eyes.

"W-Wh.. Why?" Junmyeon asks as he hesitantly puts his hand over Yixing's head and strokes his hair. "I'm not warm though.." Junmyeon trails off as he watches Yixing.

"You are," Yixing says and sighs contentedly when Junmyeon massages his scalp with his fingertips. "It's so special.." Yixing mumbles.

Junmyeon frowns as his fingers stop moving. "What is?"

Yixing chuckles and sniffles once. "Nothing.."

* * * * *

"Kim Jongdae," Junmyeon says as he points on the said omega's picture.

"Kim Jongdae," Yixing repeats.

Junmyeon nods and shows Yixing the next picture. "Kim Minseok."

"Are they married on paper or..?" Yixing asks as he looks up at Junmyeon from the floor.

Yixing is sitting on the floor infront of the table while Junmyeon is close to him and sitting on the couch. Yixing has said he feels comfortable there at the floor.