2*

Yixing wakes up feeling like he's floating, and he blinks slowly, instinctively searching for warmth and leaning closer to the unnamed object now providing it.

'It's weird how this object is a little too cold..' That's what runs through Yixing's mind as he reaches out and tries to get a feel of that object.

Fabric, soft, Yixing thinks as he slowly looks up, and when he does he freaks out in shock.

"Ahh! Put me down! Put me down..!" Yixing exclaims as he wriggles out of the man's hold, but then the man only tightens his arms around his body.

"You're going to fall," that man says and Yixing snarls angrily.

"Why do you fucking care?! Let me go!"

The man, who is also called Junmyeon, rolls his eyes and loosens his hold on Yixing, but the younger then fears that he's going to fall hard on the ground so he wraps his hands around Junmyeon's neck and screws his eyes shut.

"D-Don't," Yixing whispers as he buries his head in Junmyeon's chest in embarassment.

"You're safe," Junmyeon murmurs as he chuckles softly, but stops himself soon after so as not to make the werewolf feel too uncomfortable. "I will drop you now."

"N-No..!" Yixing protests as he holds unto Junmyeon tighter, eyes still kept close. "Don't drop me.."

"You're safe," Junmyeon once again reassures as he stops walking and loosens his grip on Yixing, making Yixing squeal loudly.

"Don't drop me..! J-Just put me down gently.." Yixing says as his hands ball into fists awkwardly when Junmyeon removes his hands from around Junmyeon's neck.

Junmyeon only chuckles and completely lets go of Yixing, practically throwing him down and Yixing gets himself ready for a rough crash, but then a soft mattress meets his body, and he blinks his eyes open as his gaze flickers up at Junmyeon in confusion.

And yet he remembers why he's here, and he quickly backs himself into the headboard, eyes set at Junmyeon as if watching out for any move Junmyeon will start on him and getting ready to fight against it.

'You're a brave kid,' Junmyeon thinks.

"I'm not going to do anything to you," Junmyeon says as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Who would believe that alibi?" Yixing questions. "Why else would you bring me here..?!"

"That's not what you should be asking right now. You should ask how much you costed.."

"Why would this.." Yixing says as he points at himself and swings his finger up and down infront of himself swiftly. "..Why would all this be equivalent to a certain price? I'm more than your fucking life."

Junmyeon laughs. "You're brave."

"You're an idiot," Yixing says back. "You're an idiot for even thinking I will give you even a small piece of myself..! I won't let that happen ever, you fucking hear me?!"

Junmyeon glares up at Yixing as he grits his teeth in irritation at the behavior. "Don't forget your rank, kid," Junmyeon says as he narrows his eyes at Yixing.

"Well, if I need to say this, you don't look like your rank, old man," Yixing snaps back as he crosses his arms over his chest and turns his face away.

"You should know by this time that you're not allowed to disrespect me, Yixing."

"Then pronounce my name right first," Yixing says as he smirks. "You can't even pronounce my name.."

"You know what? You're fucking getting into my nerves, young man."

"How old even are you?!" Yixing asks. "Wait, let me guess. Two hundred thirty?!"

Junmyeon's jaw tightens as he glares at Yixing. "Twenty-one. Since May 22."

"Twenty-one?!" Yixing asks in surprise.

"What is it to you?"

"I'm turning twenty-one this year, too. O-October 7," Yixing says as sadness fills his eyes, not even realizing he has just blurted out his birthdate.

He wants to spend his birthday with his parents but this, this stupid asshole just took that away from him.

"We're of the same age then.." Junmyeon mutters. "But who passes out while being smelled on the neck like that?" Junmyeon asks as a smirk finds its way to his features.

"You were breathing against my neck..!" Yixing exclaims. "I weaken when people do that!" Yixing says. "It has nothing to do with you..!"

"Oh? Your neck is sensitive?" Junmyeon asks as he climbs up the bed and goes closer to Yixing, who then backs himself more into the headboard, if that's even possible. "Can you show me how sensitive it is?"

Yixing swallows as he hears that voice so close to him again, and his eyes flutter close when Junmyeon caresses his shoulders, fingers trailing on his collarbone then up his neck, before Junmyeon leans in to breathe against his skin again, and he feels his face and neck heating up in embarassment.

"D-Don't.." Yixing says as he holds Junmyeon's shoulders, hands quickly trailing to his chest and attempting to push him away, but Junmyeon is too busy smelling him that he loses concentration because of it as well.

"You smell so good," Junmyeon says. "If I'm a werewolf, I would definitely steal you from your mate.."

"U-Unf-fortu—tunate-l-ly, you're not a werewolf," Yixing manages to say as he breathes in sharply. "G-Get yourself away f-from m-me.." Yixing whispers as he involuntarily lets out a soft whimper when Junmyeon's nose touches his flushed skin.

Junmyeon does get himself away from Yixing though, because when he wants to sniff the omega's scent more, he still knows he doesn't want the werewolf to feel too uncomfortable in this situation.

Yet atleast he already knows Yixing's weakness now.

* * * * *

"So I'm gonna sleep here? Are you sure you won't walk in while I sleep or some shit?" Yixing asks. "I won't be able to rest properly because I don't trust you," Yixing says as he looks at Junmyeon with a blank gaze.

"I know you don't," Junmyeon says. "But your parents agreed to give you to me. So you don't have a say to it. I own you now. From now on, you're all mine.."

"I-I don't like the sound of that!" Yixing exclaims after he snaps his gaze to Junmyeon. "I'm not yours!"

"I literally paid a lot of money to have you.. even if I know we'll meet anyways.. Because I just can't bear waiting too long, Yixing.."

"What?" Yixing asks. "I don't understand anything."

"Don't worry. I don't understand it, too.. I don't understand myself. Why would I still do all of these just for you? I don't know, too," Junmyeon says as he walks towards the room door.

"All of these?" Yixing asks. "What do you mean?"

"That's none of your business," Junmyeon says. "And don't you worry, little one. I won't rape you. You're a virgin and that's why I should handle you carefully and gently if it's the first time. So I don't think I will, since I know I'm not that patient in bed," Junmyeon says as he walks out the door without closing it.

Yixing's cheeks heat up when his mind runs so fast that he imagines what Junmyeon means by that and he shakes his head furiously.

No, no way..!

Never..!