22

"So what's the plan?" Minseok asks as he sits on the chair.

They're currently at Kyungsoo's house in the meeting room, which is used just now so they can plan it out while being nearer to where Jongin and Yixing are.

"We should all go together. There's only one way to go there," Kyungsoo informs as he sits on his own chair.

"What do you mean one way? Of course, we're going to make our own ways," Zitao says. "Right, Junmyeon?"

Junmyeon only sighs deeply.

"I think I know that place," Sehun says. "I can lead the way."

"Sehun!" Lu Han exclaims. "You just passed out earlier from the fight within the union. Do you think you can do that?"

"What? I'm going to be left on the territory alone?!" Sehun asks in disbelief. "Trust me, Lu Han.. I've been there before.."

"Why on earth would you have been there?!" Jongdae exclaims. "Sehun, do you mean you were already abducted before?!"

Lu Han realizes that context and he looks at Sehun, anticipating his reponse to Jongdae. Sehun nods softly making Lu Han's eyes widen.

"Th-That's why they hunted me down, they hunted m-my family down, that time you went to save me.." Sehun whispers.

"Then who saved you?" Baekhyun inquires.

"Myself," Sehun says, and he smiles weakly to himself, pride obvious in his eyes. "Even if I'm an omega, I saved myself."

"How? I mean, it's not like I don't believe in what you can do but.. what did you do? We need to know so we can plot out a plan to save the two.." Zitao says.

"I fought every one of them," Sehun says as he looks up at Lu Han. "There were two hundred humans and three werewolves, which where all alphas. I was injured so deeply I almost died. I had to stay in that place as I get healed which took about three weeks. I had to endure seeing each of them lying there lifeless. Maybe.. just maybe, that was the reason why I pass out when I see people fighting now."

"You fought," Zitao says. "Y-You're brave.."

Sehun smiles. "For me.. I just proved myself and all the other werewolves with the same rank as me. That's why now.. I accept my rank wholeheartedly, because if I'm not an omega, I wouldn't have done all that. In one way, I only survived because I'm an omega. So I wouldn't have my rank in any other form. I love myself and my wolf and I think that's wonderful for me."

"It's final," Jongdae says. "You're really the sweetest omega of the union."

"We should get inspired by what happened to Sehun," Junmyeon says, whole being lightened up with those words by Sehun. "We fight until we can't anymore," Junmyeon says with a firm voice, standing up and looking at everyone in the eyes. "We fight for this union whatever happens. For this union, for our ranks, for our kinds, for our lives, for love. Now are you with me?"

"I am," Baekhyun says and stands up. "For what I believe in."

"I am," Lu Han then says. "For the one I love."

"I am," Sehun mutters and smiles. "For all the omegas who still doesn't accept themselves fully."

"For this union," Minseok speaks and stands up like the others.

"For Jongin."

"For Yixing."

"For everyone."

"Yeah. For everyone."

* * * * *

The knife pierces Yixing's flesh on his side and he howls loudly in pain, not being able to move as someone has already wrapped a silver wire around his right leg, and his left ankle has been broken from their baseball bats, chained to the wall.