13*

"Sehun, wake up," Lu Han says as he hears a rushed knock on his door.

"Hyung~" Sehun whines and puts the blankets over himself.

Lu Han decides to just get up by himself and heads to the front door quickly. He's met with Kyungsoo's frame.

"We have a union meeting," Kyungsoo says. "Quick."

"Is it urgent? Sehun is still asleep. He doesn't want to wake up," Lu Han says softly, rubbing his eyes.

"I mean it's not my fault you decided to have sex at the wrong time," Kyungsoo says and groans. "Just come with me," Kyungsoo says and grabs Lu Han's hand.

"Wait, wait, we didn't just have sex," Lu Han says and yanks his hand away. "He practiced fighting with Baekhyun."

"Oh?" Kyungsoo says and smirks. "Are you sure they practiced only fighting?"

"Don't start it," Lu Han says and rolls his eyes.

"Just that I haven't talked to you in a while."

"Yeah, yeah, my friend who doesn't call me a friend," Lu Han says and laughs.

"Lu Han hyung?" Sehun asks from behind Lu Han with a soft, groggy tone.

"Oh, you're awake," Lu Han says. "There's a union meeting."

Sehun nods and slowly walks to Lu Han's side.

"Go call Jongdae and Minseok," Kyungsoo instructs Sehun.

"Why me~?!" Sehun whines but he is still ushered to go to Minseok's and Jongdae's house.

* * * * *

"Yes yes yes..! Fuck, yes..!"

Sehun stops in his tracks as he hears Jongdae's screams. His heart begins to pound in his chest and his ears begin to listen to what Jongdae and Minseok are doing. The wet sounds and Jongdae's scent that resonates even outside the house makes Sehun so envious. Sehun envies Jongdae.

Sehun wants what Jongdae haves and what he is able to get from Minseok.

Sehun needs what Minseok gives Jongdae.

"I'm the only one who can do you like this.. I'm the only one who can make you feel this good.. I'm the only one you want.."

"Yes, alpha! O-Only you.. I-I'm all yours.. a-all yours.."

Sehun bites his lips as he raises one of his fists near the front door, swallowing hard in nervousness.

"Always?"

"Always.."

Three knocks on Minseok's front door and Minseok stops his movements. Sehun hears Jongdae whine under his breath.

Sehun waits for someone to open the door but then several seconds pass and he's still facing the closed door.

"There's a union meeting.. We need all of the members, especially the leaders," Sehun says.