10.Not Nice

Everly

I can't tell if I'm dying or just severely hungover but I feel awful. My brain feels like it's banging against my skull. I feel horrible.

I'm lying in my bed only wearing my bra and panties. I know my make up is smudged on my face and probably my pillow but I give no fucks right now. I know I need to get some food and Tylenol but that feels like an impossible task right now. I barely  even remember how and when I got home but I managed to thanks to Avery's little sister Tessa.

I do however remember Cohen. The mysterious sexy one night stand I had but I still can't believe he's Liam's brother. He helped me enjoy the night. Especially after the confrontation with my sister I had to drink but the memories of finding her with my fiancé . Exfiancé .

With every memory I asked the bartender to pour another shot. I regret it now but at the time it was worth it. Maybe if it wasn't for those small glasses of sin I wouldn't have been confident enough to talk to Cohen nonetheless let him take my into the men's bathroom to fuck.

I think about the way his warm lips touched almost every curve of my body. The way I felt sexy when he looked at me. I want that feeling again but I doubt anything like that will happen again. I crave his touch but he probably was someone to keep him company for the evening.

I cover my head with my pillow trying to hide away from the fiery rays of light beaming through my window.I need to get up but my body isn't reciprocating the message.

BANG!

I hear my door bust in and hit the wall behind it.

"Can you not be so loud Ave? My head is killing me!" I yell at my unwelcome guest. I know I might have been a hot mess last night but no one deserves any kind of lecture while hungover. The hangover itself is punishment.

"That Cranberry vodka did the trick didn't it?" I hear the familiar sexy voice ask me.

I throw my pillow off my face and sit straight up. "What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. I try covering my partially naked self with my comforter. It's not like he hasn't seen it before.

"I'm you're new roomie, sweet heart." He laughs with a grin spread across his face. He walks away leaving me in even more shock.

Wait what?

My one night stand.
My best friend's future brother in law.
The best man in the wedding.
Cohen Matthews is living here?
What in the actual hell?

I throw the covers off of me and make my way to the bathroom. I must be dreaming. I must be still drunk. Cohen wasn't just in my room. Nope not at all. Definitely dreaming.

I look into the mirror and see I was right. My eyes look like a raccoon with black smudging down my cheeks. I'm not even sure how my fake eyelashes are still on my face. It has to be a dream . Please tell me that beautiful man did not see me like this.

I pull the lashes of and run into the shower. I lather my body and wash my hair. This is definitely helping my hangover right now. I finish and step out. I wash my face and finish getting ready.

I walk out my room and see no signs of Cohen so I make my way downstairs. I can hear some voices in the kitchen letting me know Liam and Avery are still home. As I turn the corner to enter the kitchen I see him. The tattooed brunette sitting on the barstool at the kitchen island. His broad back is facing me. It wasn't a dream.

"Hey look who decided to join the living?" Avery announces. I make my way over to the stainless steel fridge and grab a water. I keep my back towards Cohen too embarrassed to actually face him after this morning. "Hey." I mumble into my water.