51. Anything For You

Cohen

Today has to be one of the best days I've had in such a long time.It's barley the afternoon and it's been nothing short than amazing.

I sit on the big couch facing the fire place. I watch the flames dance and cast shadows on the dark wood panel flooring. The heat radiates around the large spacious room creating warmth against the coolness coming from the vast window.

I turn my head to the right seeing the beautiful view I love to look at. I run my fingers down her soft skin, etching every dip and curve into my mind. It's hard to believe just a few weeks ago I might have never been able to have this moment. Just that thought makes pain radiate through my body.Being able to watch her sleep in my arms soundly, feeling her tightly nuzzled into my chest and her hands wrapped around my neck brings me instant comfort. Her soft breaths tickles the base of my neck but I can't bring myself to move away from her. Her dark long lashes fan across her cheeks casting shadows down her face. I want to kiss every part of her but I want to watch her lay on me forever.

It makes me feel good she's comfortable enough to relax around me after all that's happened to her. Sitting beside her in the hospital I wondered if she'd ever be okay to be around another man again. It killed me thinking of what he did to her and how he touched her. When She pulled so quickly away from me when she finally came back home hurt, it hurt so fucking bad. She looked so terrified and her body shook like a leaf. I have never wanted someone dead before but seeing her so fearful I was more than happy he was gone, forever. My girl deserves nothing but to be worshiped and loved and that's what I plan on doing.

I brought her up to my Uncle Bailor's lodge to show her how much spending time with just her means. I wanted no distractions and for it to be just us for the time being. I knew getting an actual room here would give off the wrong impression after she told me she wanted to take things slow between us. So I got us the lounge room that's a smaller and much more private then the one downstairs. It's usually used for small parties or business meeting or just like what we're doing.

When I used to help up here in my teenage years I loved coming to this room. I was able to get away from the chaos my life consisted of with my parents and high school. The view of the mountain side would bring me calmness. I'd sometimes get caught by Travis when I'd stay too long but he'd never say anything about it.

I look towards the window then back at the sleeping beauty in my arms. I could stay here forever. However I do have more planned for us today.

I gently trace over her dark eyebrows down to her temples, trailing down her high cheekbones. She lets out a soft moan making the blood rush straight to my southern region. I keep stroking my fingers over her beautiful face as I watch her wake up bit by bit.

"Hi Beautiful." I whisper as her eyes flutter open. He honey brown eyes stare back at me.

"Hi, how long was I asleep?" She asks as She wipes the corners of her eyes and lets out a big yawn.

"It's only be a little over an hour." I reply.

"Well did you at least get some sleep?" Her fingers play with the collar of my shirt. Shivers run through me feeling the tips over her fingers graze my skin.

"Nah, I just sat back and enjoyed the view." I give her a wink. She looks over her shoulder to the window that's behind her that shows the beautiful views of outskirts of Seattle.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" She keeps her eyes on the view as I stare down at the most beautiful view to me. "Yes it is."

She turns her head back towards me and her cheeks instantly become pink with her blush. I love seeing her cheeks turn pink and her breathing become a faint shallower because of me. Anything this woman does I honestly and truly love.