57. Untimely Visit

Everly
⚠️😉

There's something weird going on. I can't place my finger on it but something's up. At first I didn't notice it since I've been very busy with work these past few days. Alex and I have been helping Ave and Chels plan a birthday party for one of Avery's coworkers, which is strange since she never has really told me about this coworker, Ellie, before. So there's the first weird thing on my list.

Second, after everyone left Cohen has been distracted. He's been telling me it's because of practice and the playoffs will be coming up very soon but there's something else that's bothering him. I just know it but every time I ask what's going on he tells me it's nothing for me to worry about and I got enough work to do to be worrying about him. He's also been very finicky too. It's usually in the mornings, I've caught him yesterday morning scrolling on his laptop very intensely before slamming it shut once he realized I stepped into the kitchen and then this morning he was been on the phone pacing back and forth in the kitchen talking quietly. I stepped close by the fridge as I heard him talking on the phone. I've been trying to watch him for a few short moments as he talked quietly just to see what is going on but I haven't been able to make out a sentence he's saying as he turns around and sees me and ends the call, with out even a good bye might I add.

I couldn't help but eye him and his phone as I walk further into the kitchen to fix myself some coffee. His eyes dart around the room looking heavily guilty as if he just got caught red handed. I raise my eyebrow at him searching his face for answers. It's funny to see him squirm a little but if he only knew I had no idea what the hell is going on. Maybe I can seduce the information right out of him.

I walk over to him as he leans against the island holding his own coffee and his phone. I'm still wearing my silk pajama tank and shorts with a matching silk robe he gave me for Christmas. I watch as his eyes dance around taking in my body. I make sure to sway my hips a little more as I walk closer to him. I stand in front of him and set my mug of hot deliciousness on the granite counter top before turning back to him. I see his eyes fill with desire as I place my hands on his firm chest and slide them up to the back of his neck playing with his soft hair. I thread it through my fingers playfully and give it a small tug creating a moan to sound from his plump lips. I slide my hands down his neck to the side of his face so I can tilt his head down to see him better. There's worry lines creasing his forehead and his grey eyes have a hint of tiredness in them. I can't help but stand on the top of my toes and kiss him.

The kiss we usually have in the mornings are usually a sweet peck but this kiss is definitely far from it. As he wraps his arms around my waist he lifts me making my legs automatically wrap around his torso. His lips push deeper into mine and our tongues dance together. I can taste the coffee he's had this morning and I know he can taste the same from mine. I tug on lip making him growl as he sets me on the counter. At the rate this is going I should get all the information and more that I need from him.

I trace every muscle along his shoulders and chest. Just feeling him under my finger tips already has my panties getting wet and his kisses along my jaw make my legs clamp around him tighter. His tongue flicks down my jaw to the soft spot on my neck. I can't help but moan out his name wanting him more. My body willingly arches further into him feeling every hard muscle that's sculpted perfectly on his body. Sitting on the cool counter makes me shiver and my nipples harden against his chest as I move against him while we kiss. The lust filled moan that leaves his lips makes me arch further into him wanting more of him.

His lips leave mine as he steps back. His face is flushed and his lips are swollen from our hot make out session. My breaths come in uneven as I try to calm myself. Before I can question why he stopped the cool air hits against my hot wet core as my pajama shorts are slid down my legs. I watch as the surprise crosses his face when he sees I'm pantie-less. His lips part and his eyebrows shoot up just as fast as his eyes make contact with mine.