29. Perfect Bubble

Everly

Stop!
Stop!
Please don't do this!
I'm begging you, just let me go!

His hand tightens around my mouth making it harder for me to scream. My head is pounding  from the punch I just received. I brace my sore body unwillingly against his. Im suddenly pushed to the ground and I then scream escapes my lips. I feel another rib crack under his steel boot,he must of kicked me again.

I roll to my other side trying to move away. But there's no use he's above me.

"Maybe if you would've listened to me before you would be here Evie." His words come out harshly as his fist hits my face making everything fuzzy.

I feel Him firmly grip my ankles in his hands and spreads my legs open.
Oh god please don't!
I squirm under his touch trying to free myself but it's no use. He begins to work his hands up my legs. Every time he gets higher the bile in my stomach threatens to release. His familiar rough hands gets up to my thighs and squeeze. I feel him lean down  next to my ear and smell his alcohol scented breath against my face. "I promise it will feel the same like when we used to be together. I'll make sure the neighbors hear my name."

I startle awake in a pool of my own sweat. It's just a Dream, it's just a dream I keep telling myself.
Thank god this bed is big enough so Cohen can't feel the sweat that's dripping off my body.I sit up trying to get control of my breaths that are coming out as pants.

I look over to the side table next to the bed and see it's almost four in the morning. My body is exhausted from the many rounds of pleasure we've stayed up from but my mind is in overdrive. I need to shower maybe that will help calm me down.

I make my way to the bathroom feeling the cool tile hit my feet helping me cool down slightly. Already being naked I turn the water on and step in letting the water droplets wash the salty sweat from my body. Hoping the water can wash away my thoughts too.

I still can't believe Kyle showed up at the reception and expected me to talk to him but what I can't wrap around in my mind is it's him. One of the worst possible nights I've ever had and it's because of him. I'm not sure how on earth I didn't recognize him at the club that night. I mean he was my fiancé! I need to ask Avery what wine I drank before we got there to be so out of my right mind. The thought that he actually wanted to hurt me physically this time makes me feel sick to my stomach. What did I do to him for him to cheat on me then want to drug and attack me in an alley.

What more does he want from me?He sure enough threw all that we had away when he decided to sleep with Chelsea, so what now?

All of this thinking has clouded my mind that I don't realize the hot water has turned on the verge of being cold. I quickly wash my body and hair feeling a lot more refreshed physically. I wrap the small white towel around me trying to cover myself. I walk over to the sink and brush out my tangled wet hair. I should've brought my own shampoo and conditioner not Cohen's three-in-one crap. Forcing the brush through my hair releasing the tangles I braid my wet hair into a braid. I quickly brush my teeth for good measure then head back into the bedroom. Cohen is still fast asleep under the white sheets that only over his lower half. Trying not to disturb his slumber I hurry over to my bag and pull out my clothes, slipping on one of his T-shirts and cotton panties. Best pajamas. I slowly get back into bed situating myself so I'm facing the beautiful sleeping man next to me. He looks so peaceful as he sleeps. His dark long envious lashes lay across his cheeks and His full lips are parted slightly. There's no lines of worry creasing his forehead and I can see his stumble across his jaw from him not shaving. His large toned chest rises and falls as he takes in calm slow breaths. It's nice to see him relaxed especially after yesterday.Just watching him has me starting to mimic his breathing causing me to drift asleep. My eyes are getting heavy, so I scoot closer to Cohen and instinctively he rolls to his side bringing my body to his. The warmth of him consumes me and helps me fall right back to sleep. I'm safe.