43.Fight or Flight

Everly
⚠️

The scream came out just as Kyle's hands gripped my ankles and spread them open. I thought he would've hit me when I screamed but it seemed to just turn him on even more.

He slowly crawled his way up my body. His hands left a burning sensation as they skimmed over my thin leggings. My heart is beating so fast and my stomach is in knots. I just pray Cohen answered the phone. I mean it would show up as Taylor on his phone and guessing by the way they're back together he'd answer her call.

I try pushing the hurt feeling of him and Taylor aside and focus on what Kyle as he continues to crawl up my body. It takes everything in me to keep my arms above me and not shove him off. I know if he sees I've gotten out of the constraints he thought I was tightly in I'd be in more trouble that I am in already.

I feel his grimy hands begin to slide on top of my leggings. My heart begins to race and a chill covers my body. My stomach is turning into knots as my breathing becomes rapid.

"You like that baby? You missed my hands on you?" He asks with a nauseating smirk on his face. I keep quiet not knowing what to say. The sting across my cheek still lingers and I do not want a matching sting on my other one.

"I bet he could never make you feel the way I made you feel. I remember every curve of your delicious body. Every moan that would leave those sweet lips. I promise to make you feel better than he ever did." His words made my skin prickle. With every word he's saying makes my skin crawl.

How am I supposed to get out of here? What if he tries to do what he did to me in the alley outside the club again? I'd remember everything this time. Just that single thought brings tears to my eyes. Even with how much Cohen has hurt me I want nothing more than for him to bust the door down and save me.

Suddenly I'm yanked away from my thoughts as I feel the weight of his warm body hover over mine. His breath blows against the side of my neck as his long fingers trailed against the waistband of my leggings. I take a deep breath as I feel my body begin to shake beneath him.

"Baby there's no need to be nervous, we've done this before, plenty of times. You know you miss me." He tries to console me even though it has the exact opposite affect on me.

He goes to pull down my leggings and I squirm under him. I buck my hips forwards trying to yank away from him. I don't want this. I don't want any of this. He's not the man I knew and loved before. He's a stranger in a familiar body now. Even if he was the same person I used to know wouldn't change the way I feel. My heart, my soul, my love, my connection is already taken by another.

I can't fight back the tears any longer as fear sinks in more. I begin to feel my leggings slide down my hips and down to the middle of my thighs. He pushes his body more on top of my legs so I can't move that much. The more weight that's put on to me makes my own body sink further into the mattress making me feel the phone press against me. I pray he doesn't move me and see it or it's all over.

He starts to trail his fingers over the top of my heat over my underwear. I thrash my body but it's getting harder with him above me. I can feel his piercings blues scorch my face as I look around the room trying to find anything to help me.

"Just enjoy me, like you used to Evvie." He coos into my ear.

I thrash side to side again and free trying to free my body from his. The more I thrash against him I can tell the more irritated he's getting. I feel his hand move away from between my legs and a relief floods me but it's quickly replaced with a loud smack and a sting across my the same cheek he hit before. It instantly brings tears to my eyes and I want nothing more to hold my face in my hands and shield myself from his assault.