31. Your My Bestfriend

Everly

"I've been in need of a girls night to relax!" Avery slumps into the couch cushion next to me.

"You literally just got back from your honeymoon a week ago how do you need to relax?" This girl is too much sometimes. Laying out on a beach is my definition of relaxation.

" The only time I got to relax was the time I was sleeping. I couldn't sit back and relax when my legs were in the air or in other compromising positions." She winks at me behind her wine glass. I can only roll my eyes in response knowing I should've seen were that was going.

Married life is doing her good. It's as if she has a glow to her. In only the week she's been back she looks happier then ever and I've caught her and Liam multiple times to even try to count. Knowing her she probably wouldn't have cared if I was there or not. It's cute seeing them in their newlywed stage. So happy and completely in love.

However I can't help but feeling like Co and I are invading their space. They still have yet to ask us to hit the road yet but I know they would love the whole house to themselves. I have yet to be able to tell Avery the big news about the move. Every day I go to say something I either get interrupted, her and Liam are all over each other or I chicken out.

I know that they know we're together but I'm nervous too. Avery has been like a sister to me since the beginning of our friendship. She's a better sister then my own blood making her opinion that much more important to me plus Co is now her family. What if she doesn't think it's a good idea? I will be crushed.

"You look good Ave, and I've missed you."I admit to her.

"I've miss you too love. I can't wait to catch up with you. You look good too. Cohen has definitely been taking care of you." She raises her perfect eyebrows at me. I can feel a blush creep across my face knowing what she's insinuating.

We sit on the living room sofa facing each other. Netflix movies are playing in the background and loads of snacks, nail polish, face masks and moisturizers take over the coffee table. I definitely needed a night like this.

"Before we get into Cohen and I, as your Event planner slash maid of honor I want to hear all about your honeymoon." I can see she's been dying to tell me. Finally having a calm Friday night after a crazy filled week was exactly what the doctor ordered. Liam and Cohen decided to go out to the local bar leaving us girls here to catch up.

"It was absolutely amazing! The sand was white and the water was crystal clear. Every day was perfect weather and the food was bomb! I probably gained all my pre-wedding weight back on." She giggles, taking a pastel purple nail polish from the table she begins to paint her toes and still fill me in.

"We only left the room to eat and go sight seeing after the first day we were there. The first full day was spent in the hotel room. That was probably was my favorite day." She gushes some more about her honeymoon. She fills me in on all the sights seeing they did and all the food they ate and she showed me some photos of them too.

I can't help but be happy for her. She was able to have her fairytale wedding and honeymoon that she's always dreamed of and I got to help her. I can't help the little bit of disappointment in the pit of my stomach. I was so close to having that. Perfect wedding, perfect honeymoon and perfect husband, so I thought. What if it won't happen for me again. Cohen said he wanted to share a life with me but what if living together is the extent. Will he want to marry again after what happened? And the thought of Kyle raises the bile in my throat.

" Honey, with the look on your face you need to spill everything that's making those wheels turn up there before it explodes. Spill the tea." Avery sips her wine for dramatics.