AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO GUYS HOW ARE YOU ALL HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD AND HEALTHY. 
My second Bl book after " Eye candy". This book is not that great but i got unexpected views i never thought that above 1.6k people will read it . But i am glad that they did . It is also a BL remake of my own book "Bad decision".

Now on to this book . The story is purely mine but hey i read hella lot of stories and brain is a shitty machine . So if you see any resemblance kindly understand its unintentional. Plus  i don't own any of the pictures. All the pictures , gifs and video (if any) belongs to their rightful owners . 

This is just a fanfic . It has nothing to do with the real characters also my first language is not english so please don't mind the mistakes. 

Lastly please if you like my book than please  vote and Comment. Trust me i love reading comment , you can also suggest anything related to the story.

But If you don't like this type of stories , then please don't read it and go back read my other books " My arrogant boyfriend" and " possessed" trust me you will like those books. But don't leave any bad comment on this one.I purple you all 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜  And one more thing you all are very beautiful. Each one of you stay happy , stay blessed now enjoy the story. .

Thank you