Prologue

y/n used to be an intern for sm entertainment. she was a producer for them for 5 months during her final year in college. she was well recieved by sm as well as the nct members. now a fresh graduate, sm offered her a job as the new manager for nct127 and also specifically for haechan,jungwoo, and taeil's activities. she was chosen by sm because of her ability to make the members follow her orders without being too strict or demanding. the members had good chemistry with her which is important to sm for everyone's overall hapiness. she became really close to all the members, except one member wants something more. Mark Lee.

this story is going to be told by a narrator,think of him as like that voice in 500 days of summer,yeah that narrator there. BUT i will also include some povs from the characters...or not...depends on how the story will flow.

profile:

name: Lee y/n
birthdate: Sept 12,1996
status: Single
nationality: Korean
height: 5'2 feet
weight: 50kg

more about y/n:
she's actually pretty and slim but not as slim as the female idols in the industry where they look like they're skin and bones. idols that aren't nct members have tried flirting with her before but she never showed any interest in them. nct members never flirted with her though as they formed a friendship early on when she was an intern. she's funny and easy-going. the members we're extremely excited when they found out she's gonna be the new manager.

timeframe: this story starts at the start of 2018 (empathy era) they were already preparing for promotions and jungwoo is going to be the new addition to nct127 soon which is why they needed another manager.
important note: the timeframe isnt accurate with the actual activities of nct irl. this is all fiction. even how the management works in sm in this story is also made up. bottomline just dont take things too seriously this is all FICTION

the story begins from when y/n first moved in the dorm building. her dorm is across from theirs. she lives with another manager noona who is 35 yrs old. nct 127's dorm is 1 whole room then there are 6 rooms within that room with 2 people for each room. 1 living room and each room had their own bathroom and a common bathroom near the living room. this building was specifically for the dorms of nct members. above nct 127 is nct dream with lucas,ten, and kun. xiajun,hendery, and yangyang will also be moving in soon. chenle lives in another house with his mom and aunt. each floor is accessible with a key card which means only the residents of whichever floor can access their own floor so this means other residents don't see them very often but when they do they don't recognize them cause they're mostly old people. again this is all fiction. i'm saying this early on so i won't have to explain things during the story and so you all can just enjoy the story itself and the characters with all this outta the way.

characters:

NCT OT21

solhyun - manager | 35 yrs old | single | female

byung joon - manager | 34 yrs old | single | male

chang ho - manager | 40 yrs old | married | male

let's......winwin! (he's not the main tho)

btw!!!!i MIGHT make this into 2 or 3 parts. in the future i'm also going to make stories for other members,specifically jaehyun,doyoung,renjun,and idk who else i'm still thinking about it.

this is also going to be edited but for now here it is.