20

the dreamies were now on set to shoot for we go up. renjun,haechan and mark were in the waiting room talking about something serious. 

"y/n's birthday is in a few months what should i get her?" mark asked the two.

"hyung,it's literally 3 months away." renjun said.

"which is why i'm planning already." mark replied.

"come on you know how he is,he's passionate about everything." haechan defended mark.

"alright alright, well uhm donghyuck and i can try chatting up noona yknow to get some info." renjun suggested.

"yeah yeah!that's great,i don't care about the price i really wanna get he- PPALLI PPALLI PIHAE RIGHT CHERRY BOMB FEEL IT YUM"

the three of them suddenly started dancing to cherry bomb pretending to practice when y/n and jaemin came in the room.

y/n and jaemin just looked confused.

"oh noona i didn't see you there hehe we're just yknow practicing some moves since we're so passionate hehehehehhe." renjun nervously laughed.

"noona why are you here?you're supposed to be with 127 hyungs hehehehehe." haechan asked her.

"i'm came with taeyong to visit you guys,he's in the other room with chenle and jisung." y/n replied still confused as to why they were practicing cherry bomb and not their current song.

"that's not even our song." jaemin simply said. "we're you guys secre-"

jaemin got cut off when mark suddenly put him in a headlock.

"nanaaaa~ you're so cute,idols have to practice their songs even if it's old hehehehehe." 

y/n was still so confused.

"well uh...okay...i'm just gonna head over to the other room,it's less weird over there." y/n said then walked out.

the three of them exhaled in relief.

"yah!" mark hit the back of jaemin's head.

"OW!WAE?!" jaemin yelled.

"feel the room okay?" renjun scolded jaemin.

"next time practice your own song!" jaemin yelled at renjun.

---------------------

after the director called cut mark immediately ran to y/n.

"noona!" mark yelled as he was running towards y/n.

"annyeong marko!" y/n greeted back.

y/n gave the water bottle she was holding to mark and wiped his sweat as he was drinking the water.

taeyong as well as the other dreamies were giggling at the sight of the two.

"hyung,i wanna fall in love too." jisung said but not loud enough for y/n and mark to hear.

"maybe after you get circumcised." taeyong teased jisung.

the dreamies started laughing.

mark was just staring at y/n as she was wiping sweat from his face. he couldn't help but think if i confess to you would we be different like how we are now?

he felt sad at the sudden realization that confessing might change everything for them. what if it'll ruin their friendship?what if she doesn't feel the same way?

"noona." mark said softly.

"hmm?"

"you'll always be my best friend right?"

she stopped for a few seconds before answering him.

"always."

-----------------------------

i don't feel confident about this book anymore :( i'm so bad at writing :(