3

"okay let's play...truth only." johnny suggested. while everyone else was oblivious to mark's crush on y/n this was his little scheme to make y/n tell things about herself to help mark.

"no dare?" lucas asked. 

"we can't afford any dares we have to take care of our reputation and safety." johnny defended.

"okay i agree with him on that." y/n said.

they proceeded with the game. the game rules were whoever the bottle lands on will have to take a shot before answering.

johnny spun the bottle and it landed on y/n which made him smirk.

"okaaaaay first take a shot while i think of a question." johnny said while rubbing his palms together.

"what the heck." y/n mumbled before taking the shot.

"okay. what's your first impression on us?" johnny asked her.

"that's actually a good question but there are so many of you how am i going to finish?" y/n protested. 

"fine just the one's in this room." johnny said.

"alright." y/n prepared herself. "let's start from the oldest. ya'll better listen." 

they all just nodded eager to hear what she has to say.

"okay taeil oppa,i first thought that he seemed like a quiet guy i was actually really surprised that he's the oldest cause he looks a little young to me. next johhny oppa, tall,like really tall and has good body proportions. taeyong oppa, really incredibly handsome like an anime i was so surprised honestly. yuta oppa i thought was a snob but was actually really funny and sweet. kun he was exactly like my first impression,an all around nice guy. doyoung looks like real smart ass,and he is!i'm just kidding but he's really smart actually. ten looks like he's the life of the party and i wasnt wrong. jaehyun looks like an actor for those romantic dramas. winwin i thought was this really cool,handsome, and mysterious dude but is actually a sweetheart. jungwoo is just a real,giant,baby. lucas is really handsome and really tall he kind of looks like a model..and now he is!ha!mark.." 

mark suddenly felt nervous upon hearing his name. meanwhile johnny as a smile creeping up his face.

"he's such a cute boy i never actually thought he's be THIS hardworking. ya'll aren't going to agree but mark is actually really handsome. whew!i tried to summarize that as best as i could." she exclaimed. 

"well i'm satisfied." lucas said while clapping.

mark was just smiling to himself. he got so giddy that she called him handsome,he never thought he was.

"okay i'll spin now." she said then spun the bottle.

it landed on taeyong.

"my man!" y/n said then high fived taeyong.

"uh oh another shot and then the aegyo king will come out." ten teased.

"shut up!" taeyong said before taking the shot.

"okay tae oppa,if you weren't the visual who would you deserves that title more than you." y/n asked him.

"jaehyun!" taeyong immediately yelled.

"yaaaaaaah!" jaehyung said while bro hugging taeyong.

"okay well i think everyone agrees." y/n said while rolling her eyes.

taeyong spun the bottle and it landed on johnny.

"no fun i wanted it to land on kun." taeyong frowned.