47

it was now the day of the wedding. the members of nct did not attend the wedding ceremony,they were only allowed to attend the reception cause it was only close friends and family.

after the ceremony they headed to the reception not far from the church. it was outdoor. people were looking at y/n because she looked beautiful and she had a handsome man with her. jin woo was tall and handsome,if he wasn't gay y/n would've went for him but sadly,he likes men and is in a happy relationship with someone.

this was the dress y/n was wearing.

it was perfect since it was an outdoor garden reception

y/n was starting to get nervous so jin woo held her hand.

"yah,stop shaking." jin woo said.

"he's not here yet." y/n said.

"not yet so just relax." jin woo said.

they sat down at their table. she was seated with the dreamies while the others were in another table. solhyun was smart and respectful enough to do that.

after about 10 minutes the dreamies arrived. their jaws dropped at seeing their noona.

"OMYGOD!" jaemin yelled.

"noo-" jaemin was about to scream again but then y/n covered his mouth.

"relax kid!" y/n said while laughing. "i miss you guys so much!"

they were all in a group hug. when they let go jisung was still holding on to her.

"yah let go!" renjun was pulling jisung away.

"stop!i'm trying to hold on to her so she won't go away again." jisung said.

"i won't go anywhere sweetie." y/n ruffled his hair and he let go.

jaemin,jeno, and chenle were already seated. they were looking at jin woo.

"he's with me guys." y/n said as she sat down.

"i think they hate me." jin woo whispered to y/n but she just held his hand and giggled.

the dreamies saw this and started to give each other looks.

"they're gonna sing noona,they're at the back." renjun said.

"huh?"

"if you're curious where the other hyungs are." renjun said again.

lucas,ten,winwin,and kun weren't able to attend because they're in china promoting for wayv.

"oh i see." y/n simply said.

the reception started already after a few monologues from the host to which y/n didn't know why someone was suddenly doing stand up comedy,he introduced nct 127.

the lights dimmed when they stepped on stage. 

(play knock on again guys ;) )

the music started playing and soft light went on stage when jaehyun started singing the first line.

y/n's eyes immediately went to mark. she couldn't keep her eyes away from him.

she was right. the moment she saw mark she knew her head would start spinning again.