GUYS I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP

ok here is a story time from me,i'll try to make this as short as possible...

so i had an ex we lasted 7 years on and off (ikr) it was good at first but it turned toxic when we were in college (im a college graduate guys ehe) how toxic?he would sometimes tell me that i ruin his day,leave me then suddenly have another woman the next day then leave that woman and come back to me when he's done with her,would scream at me if i took too long at anything,forbid me to talk to my friends,forbid me to change my profile pictures,forbid me to tweet more than once,the list goes on i swear it doesn't stop there he didn't beat me at least but still. all this is happening while my relationship with my parents is forever ruined because they dont like that guys for me but i fought for him. i know. i'm dumb...

anyway his bff swoops in and comforted me and told me everything i wanted to hear. i was weak that time so i gave in which was a really bad decision and i regretted it. anyways we didn't actually end up together but we had a thing. the real bad part about this is he had just broken up with his gf...because he wanted to be with me. so i vowed never to get in between bffs ever again because they literally beat each other up it wasnt cool.

fast forward to a year later i got together with another hs classmate of mine who had been trying to get me since like forever...even before said toxic ex but i just didnt notice him. fast forward again...we are broken up now and this guy's bff just told me that he wants me like wtf????why am i a bros' magnet????what should i tell this bff of his because altho i find him sorta attractive i def dont want to get in between bros again. even my ex was kind of a dick to me too. this ex of mine had messaged me like a month ago too that he regrets whatever he did and that he still loves me so like ??? fuck ya'll i'm done with this love thing

guys this is only about 1/4 of what really happened in my love life

anyways...because of these failed relationships i have developed anxiety and i am very insecure about...everything. despite all these men hanging around me i'm actually ugly and i have a skin picking disorder due to anxiety which makes my insecurity like go to another level.

so i wanna ask you guys...should i give love another shot? (just not with bffs anymore)