36

After a month and a half of spending as much time together as possible,it was now time for y/n to leave for new york.

they were now all huddled in the nct 127 living room. they can't come to the airport cause all 18 of them going there would be too much commotion,instead mark,taeil,haechan, and jungwoo will come with them since the four of them are the ones who are closest toy/n since taeil,jungwoo, and haechan are under her care and mark is her boyfriend.

the dreamies were now sobbing while hugging y/n which made y/n tear up too.

"aigoo,i'll be back babies i promise." y/n said while hugging the dreamies.

mark tried his best not to cry so that y/n won't feel so bad about leaving. he's been crying alone in his room at night for the past night,which jaehyun just pretends that he doesn't hear him sobbing almost every other night.

"i'm sorry i couldn't be here for your debut,but i will support you always." y/n told lucas,winwin,ten and kun. they are now preparing for wayv's debut.

"you're gonna be a great leader." y/n comlimented kun then kun hugged her.

"we're gonna miss you noona." winwin said while hugging y/n.

"i'll miss you guys too."

the ride to the airport was quiet. mark and y/n were just holding hands. y/n rested her head on mark's shoulder. she almost cried at the thought that she won't be able to do this anymore. mark rested his head on her's and squeezed her hand tighter.

when they got to the airport the airport,haechan was tearing up now.

"noona,you're coming back right?" haechan asked while sobbing.

"ofcourse i will buddy." y/n hugged him. jungwoo also joined in on the hug.

"take care over there okay?and call me." taeil said

"i will,oppa." y/n said softly before hugging taeil.

y/n moved over to mark and she started to really cry now.

"ah jinjja,i've cried so much earlier now i'm crying again." y/n said while wiping her tears.

mark hugged her tightly.

"please call me as much as you can,even when i'm sleeping you can call me. okay?" mark said while caressing her head.

"we'll still be the same okay?" mark said again. y/n nodded while she was crying on mark's shoulder.

"minhyung is really strong isn't he?he's not crying anymore." jungwoo whispered to jungwoo.

"ani,wait til y/n leaves." taeil said.

"wae?" jungwoo whispered again.

"it's not that he's strong or that he doesn't care,he just doesn't want to make this goodbye much harder than it already is for her." taeil explained.

"you will be able to do these things when you truly love someone." he added.

"they really do love each other." jungwoo said.

the three of them just watched mark and y/n hold each other until y/n's flight was called.

she let go of him and whispered "i love you so much." before kissing him. they didn't care anymore that they were practically making out infront of the three. it was their last time after all. 

"i love you so much more." mark said after the kiss.

y/n waved a last goodbye at them before disappearing. mark turned around and started sobbing when y/n was out of sight.

he was crying so hard that he had to sit down on the floor cause his legs were weak now. the three boys were comforting him. 

"see?" taeil told jungwoo and he just nodded.

"things were going so well hyung." mark cried on taeil's shoulder.

"i know mark,just cry it out." taeil said while rubbing mark's shoulders.

it was a long flight. while she was happy to be taking care of her dad,she's heartbroken over having to be far away from the love of her life. she can only hope that everything will still work out for them.