24

y/n was in the dreamies' dorm helping jaemin and jeno with their english assignment. aside from the foreign swaggers,y/n was also really fluent in english but was the only one capable of teaching the other members properly.

"nana christmas is on december not november." y/n told jaemin.

"who made the calendar?!why did they make half of the year 'ber'?!" jaemin cried out in frustration.

"nevermind let's finish your essay." y/n said while laughing.

"who's going to interview hyung?" jisung asked renjun.

y/n was just hanging out with jeno and jaemin in the living room when she overheard jisung and renjun from the pantry.

"someone named sarah?the girl from dispatch." renjun said.

"Sarah Jane Edwards sunbaenim?!" jisung yelled.

"yeah her. what are you yelling for?" renjun asked.

"ah jinjja hyung she's really pretty, i really like her i'm gonna text mark hyung to take a picture with h-"

jisung was cut of when the three hyungs were gesturing for him to shut up.

y/n was just looking down pretending she didn't hear anything but deep inside she was burning with jealousy.

"i mean she's really ugly haha." jisung laughed nervously which made renjun facepalm.

the next day the hyungs were watching mark's interview with sarah. y/n went inside the dorm but no one seemed to notice. she saw all of them watching mark's interview but mark wasn't in the living room with them.

"mark is so awkward with girls." taeil laughed.

"that interviewer likes our marko." jaehyun said.

"i know right she's so obvious." jungwoo agreed.

"she's kinda pretty tho." taeil said

jaehyun and jungwoo nodded.

y/n just stood there also watching the interview quietly. no one seemed to notice she's been there for a while.

mark suddenly came out of the hallway wiping his wet hair with a towel.

"noona!" mark said happily.

the hyungs watching in the living froze in their spots.

"how long has she been there?" jaehyun nervously whispered to yuta.

"i don't know man,aish." yuta whispered back.

"hiiii y/n hehehe have you been there long?" taeil asked nervously.

"neh." y/n said while smiling.

"what's up with you guys?" mark asked the hyungs.

y/n walked to the kitchen to put the cupcakes she baked this morning on their kitchen counter.

"you made it again?" mark asked happily.

"yeah i'm trying to practice baking." y/n replied handing him a cupcake.

y/n didn't have to "practice" baking. that's just some bullshit she made up cause she just wanted to feed mark cupcakes. he said it was so good when he first tasted it so y/n baked it twice in a row. it really was good,even the other members agreed.

while mark was busy eating the cupcake. his phone suddenly vibrated and had a notification on the screen.

sarah sunbaenim: mark?