30

shooting was over and mark was now in the music room talking to y/n's mom through facetime. mark has gotten close to her parents even since they've officially been together.

y/n was downstairs in the boys' dorm teaching winwin and jungwoo a little about how to make posters since they were so curious about it.

"do you guys get it now?" y/n asked after demonstrating how to align shapes.

"i'm still confused noona." jungwoo pouted.

"i'll teach you tomorrow okay?mark's waiting for me upstairs." y/n said while pinching jungwoo's cheeks.

"okay fineeeee" jungwoo sighed.

when y/n got up mark was already done talking to her mom.

"sorry that took so long winko and zeus were a little slow on the software." y/n said while walking towards mark.

mark pulled her to sit on his lap.

"yah you keep doing this you know i'm heavy."

"and i keep telling you you're not heavy." mark said before kissing y/n.

y/n pulled away from the kiss and sat comfortably on the couch with her legs slung over mark's lap.

"so when are we gonna tell big boss?" y/n asked mark.

"why don't i call him right now?"

"yah i know you're his favorite but don't you think you're pushing it a little too much?"

"i'm just gonna tell him that we should meet him privately."

"okay fine."

mark dialed the CEO's number then put it on speaker.

"mark,hi" LSM answered.

"hi sir,i just called cause i wanted to talk about something important. can we meet sometime this week?" mark asked formally.

the line was silent for a few seconds.

"is this about your relationship with y/n?"

y/n almost squealed but mark covered her mouth before she could make a sound.

"uhm uhhh"

"is it?"

"neh,sajangnim."

"oh well i already knew about that. chang ho told me."

"neh?!"

"relax kid."

"ah neh. sorry boss."

"don't worry about it, congrats by the way." 

"thank you sir it means a lot to us."

"just do well for your comeback okay?" 

"neh sajangnim."

then LSM hung up.

"i feel like everything has been going too well for us i'm waiting for some sort of catch." y/n said.

"yah!don't jinx it!"