29

time skip to 2 weeks later

nct 127 is now shooting for regular. aside from the members and managers no one else knew about y/n and mark's relationship. it wasn't obvious tho cause they've been the same infront of everyone else but ofcourse when they're alone they get to cuddle and make out.

y/n was sitting in between winwin and jungwoo while she was on her laptop.

"wah noona i didn't know you could do that!" winwin said impressed by y/n's work.

she was illustrating a sunset on her laptop.

"haven't i told you guys before?i'm a multimedia arts graduate." y/n said.

"jinjja?!" jungwoo exclaimed.

mark walked in and was puzzled about the two boys looking at whatever y/n was doing. they look like little boys who were just given a new set of toys.

"what's going on here?" mark said as he handed y/n an iced coffee.

"thanks love." y/n said then sipped her coffee.

"did you know she could do this?!" winwin asked marked while pointing at the screen.

"neh hyung. she does that often when we're in the music room,she's really good isn't she?" mark said proudly.

"wait if you're an art graduate then why are you a manager now?" jungwoo asked.

y/n smiled at jungwoo then ruffled his hair. "such a curious boy."

"wae?tell us." 

y/n looked at mark then he nodded to signal that it was okay to tell them,they can be trusted.

"okay well,you guys know that my parents are in new york right?"

winwin and jungwoo nodded.

"my mom and dad have a small business there,it's not a big company or something but it's doing well. even though the business has been doing well,i know that we shouldn't rely only on that for income,especially since my dad is sick. he had a stroke a few years ago and now he has maintenance medicines. i want to help them,it just turns out that this job had the highest paying salary." y/n explained.

"so you gave up your passion to help your parents?" jungwoo asked.

"neh."

"you're too good for this world noona." winwin said.

mark smiled at her. he was proud of her kind heart but he also felt bad that she hasn't been doing what she loves for a living.

y/n was fixing mark's suit before filming started. 

"my boyfriend is so handsome" y/n teased mark.

"do you mean that or are you teasing me again?" mark pouted.

"i mean it." 

the members were now called for shooting. y/n kissed her fingers then put it on mark's lips which made mark giggle before running off to the set.

y/n just watched them dance while at the standby area. solhyun walked up to her.

"yah. i think the word has been spreading about you and mark in a relationship." solhyun whispered.

"jinjja?good then,they know he's mine." y/n said.

"i knew this wouldn't faze you,keep that up but you gotta tell the big boss soon." solhyun said.

"we will unnie."

while they were still filming, y/n decided to facetime her parents.

"hi mom!" y/n greeted her mom happily.

"hi sweetie!sorry you're dad's sleeping." 

"it's okay mom he should rest,how is he?" y/n asked.

"his blood pressure went up again,it's been happening frequently."

"jinjja?did you have it checked already?"

"yes we did,he has another set of medication. we're sorry for borrowing some money from you sweetie." y/n's mom said with a sad tone in her voice.

"don't worry about it mom. by the way i i added a few hundred dollars,i was wondering if you can buy me some records from that shop i used to visit across your office."

"i see you've been doing your hobby again,that's good sweetie."

"neh,mark encouraged me to."

"where is he btw i haven't seen him?"

"he's shooting right now mom i'll tell him to call you later."

"okay sweetie,do well there okay?love you!"

"love you too mom,goodnight!"

after she put down the call the members suddenly went inside the waiting room.

"oh minghyungie you missed my mom she wanted to see you." y/n told mark.

"jinjja?you called her?" 

"neh,call her later okay?"

"alright love." mark said in english then kissed her temple when he sat beside her.

the members have gotten used to y/n and mark's PDA at this point. it wasn't an all out PDA but they'd peck other's cheeks from time to time or hold hands.