18

after inkigayo, y/n went on with her day pretending she wasn't burning with jealousy awhile ago. they were now heading back at the dorm building hanging out in the music room.

mark asked y/n to join him in the music room.

"you're writing a new song?" y/n said while playing with the piano keys.

"yeah but i'm a little stuck." mark said while biting his pencil.

"take a break for a while." y/n said then started playing the piano again.

mark didn't know y/n was good at playing the piano. he was just observing her play and started writing lyrics. he was inspired now with y/n here. good thing he asked her to come along.

"what song is that?" mark asked y/n

"i love you for sentimental reasons. nat king cole." y/n said while still playing the keys.

"you listen to nat king cole?" mark asked.

"yeah. love him. i have an old record back in america. it's with my dad." y/n replied.

"i forgot you lived in america." mark said

"for four years that's why i'm here man." they both said then laughed.

"yeah,my parents are still there in new york taking care of their little business." y/n said.

"why didn't you bring you record here?" mark asked.

"i left it with my dad cause he loved playing it too,and he says it reminds him of me." 

mark suddenly got up and sat next to her and played the keys with her.

y/n smiled at him. 

after a while they decided to come back down. mark walked until her dorm room with her.

"you walked me 'home' again." y/n laughed. "that's becoming a weird habit of yours." 

"Jal ja oneuldo." mark said softly.

she smiled at him. "good night again."