6

y/n successfully calmed herself down and headed back to the waiting area. she decided to sit beside jungwoo who was pinching mark's cheeks. mark was just on his phone with his earphones so he didn't notice y/n enter the room.

"junguwu,why do you love pinching mark's cheeks?" y/n asked jungwoo while also pinching his cheeks.

"i dunno noona maybe i should pinch yours instead." jungwoo said then started pinching both of y/n's cheeks.

mark started laughing at the sight of the two looking like fools with their faces all distorted.

"oh right before i forget, you guys should pack tomorrow for ukraine we're leaving next week you guys might not have any time to pack." y/n reminds jungwoo and mark.

"okaaaaaay nice." mark replies.

jungwoo just sat there looking a bit concerned.

"you nervous?" y/n asked jungwoo.

"yeah a little,it's going to be my debut music video. i don't wanna screw up." jungwoo told y/n.

"you've trained so hard for this. you're going to be perfect." y/n comforted jungwoo while giving him a side hug. "awwwww my baby." y/n added while rubbing his shoulders.

"noona you act like we're so much younger than you,you're only 2 years older than me and yet you look much younger than me,if we acted like it we'd look like a couple." jungwoo told y/n.

mark wanted to evaporate in his spot upon overhearing jungwoo.

"we can't be a couple you're my son." y/n replied.

"we can't be a couple because you're already taken." jungwoo said.

she's what? mark thought to himself, trying to hide how disappointed he is in his facial expression.

"i'm not. well not yet." y/n replied.

"solhyun noona said you like him." jungwoo retorted.

"he only asked me out. i haven't said yes yet cause you guys are my first priority." y/n said.

"i'm touched." jungwoo said while clutching his heart.

They finished the shoot early today. it was about 7pm now when they got back to the dorm. mark,taeil, and haechan decided to go into the music room that was in the same floor as their dorm. y/n came in a little later with food for them and decided to hang out with them too.

"noona you sing pretty well right?" mark asked y/n while slighty strumming his guitar.

"no i'm just okay at it." y/n replied.

"i heard you singing in the shower when i was looking for you in your room." mark said.

"how did you even get in my room?" y/n asked shocked.

"solhyun noona let me." mark replied as if it was nothing.

"she what?you know what nevermind." y/n just shrugged it off since she's close with mark and doesn't mind him getting in her room.

after a while taeil and haechan left to watch a movie in the dorm. mark and y/n made a bet whether by the time they get back if taeil will be asleep while watching the movie. y/n said taeil won't be asleep. she knows she will lose,she just kinda wants to cheer up mark since he's tired.

"are you trying to work on a new song?" y/n asks while looking at mark.

"yeah, it's kinda hard tho." mark replied.

"why?you're not inspired?" y/n asked.

mark paused for a while then slowly looks up at y/n who was looking at him waiting for a reply.

"i am now." mark says then smiles at y/n.

"good." y/n simply says with a smile on her face. deep down she feels all warm and fuzzy but she just doesn't want to assume anything.

they got back to the dorm and taeil is now sleeping while haechan is still attentively watching the movie in the living room with jaehyun and yuta.

"i won." mark whispered in y/n's ear.

"alright what's my penalty?" y/n whispered back.

"let me think for a second." mark whispers again.

"why are we whispering?" y/n asked.

"i just really like the drama." mark whispers.

"okay i agree." y/n whispers.

"i got it!" mark whispers loudly then quickly drags y/n by the wrist to his room.

"what are you looking for?" y/n asks mark.

"this." mark holds up a classic polaroid camera.

"what about that?" y/n asks.

"i know you hate having your picture taken so...smile." mark then suddenly took y/n's picture.

y/n who didn't have time to react just had a questioning look on her face.

"yah!you couldve atleast waited for me to smile!!!i look like an idiot!!!." y/n yelled at mark.

"that was your penalty!" mark yelled back while laughing.

"pffft whatever i'm going to watch the rest of the movie with them since i don't like you anymore." y/n said then stuck out her and walked out of the room.

mark just laughed at her and looked at the now developed polaroid. he smiled at the photo and lied down on his bed. he can't stop staring at the photo. he suddenly wonders what it would be like to have her as his girlfriend and contemplates whether he should try.