37

when they got home from the airport,mark was all cried out now and weak. his eyes were so puffy that he can barely keep them open. he headed straight to his room. when he lied down he felt a lump on his back. it was a small box under the comforter. he opened it to see prints of his pictures with y/n.

jaehyun who just entered to check on mark saw him holding the box.

"y/n told me to leave that on your bed." jaehyun said.

it was about 40 pictures printed from film and a few polaroids. there was a note at the bottom of the box cover.

the last of my film was all you & us. it was worth it. i also asked for some of these from johnny. i love you mark.

"ah hyung i'm dehydrated from crying already." mark said sobbing again while holding the pictures.

"i'll leave you alone for a while,come out for dinner when you're ready." jaehyun said before leaving.

mark just scanned through the photos of him and y/n. he was sad that there wasn't a solo pic of her that he can keep is his phone case.

mark went out for dinner. they already started eating.

when mark sat down johnny slid a small printed picture. when he picked it up it was a picture of y/n grinning from ear to ear,he eye smile almost resembling jeno's.

"you weren't here when i took that,i told her you guys look cute together that's why she smiled like that." johnny said.

"thank you hyung." mark looked at the photo lovingly. "isn't y/n just the prettiest girl ever."

the members just smiled at him,they feel sorry for him because they know how much he loves her.