32

it was their rest day today and everyone was just hanging out in the living room. they were just playing video games meanwhile mark was trying to style y/n's hair in weird ways.

"but if you put hairspray on it it'll stick up more." y/n said while holding a mirror critiquing mark's creation.

"let's put it in a braid now." mark said then started braiding y/n's long wavy hair.

"look at those two." yuta said.

"wae???" y/n said.

"you guys do the weirdest couple things together." jaehyun said.

"he said he wanted to style my hair so i let him." y/n said.

mark was just nodding while braiding her hair.

"there,you look amazing sweetie!" mark playfully said.

"damn,this is the best i've ever looked." y/n played along.

 y/n's phone suddenly rang. it was her mom facetiming her. she got nervous because her mom never calls without scheduling it beforehand.

"eomma." y/n answered.

"sorry i called so suddenly,it's your dad." y/n's mom spoke weakly.

"what happened?" y/n was getting nervous.

"he had another stroke just awhile ago,he not very responsive anymore y/n.i mean he's breathing,he's still alive but he's not responding anymore. the doctors said it's going to be like this from here on." y/n's mom spoke softly but she could hold her tears back cause she was strong.

"you need me to send money mom?" y/n said weakly. "i'll go send money right now." 

"no sweetie,it's fine" y/n's mom said.

"i'll visit soon okay?" y/n said.

"okay sweetie,we're fine i'll update you constantly."

"please do." y/n said.

everyone heard the conversation so the room was just silent. after y/n hung up she just walked out. mark followed her to where she was headed which is the music room.

"heyyy" mark said after catching up to her.

"let's send money right now i'll chip in." he added.

"no it's okay love,you don't have to." y/n said while hugging mark.

"you wanna go to new york?" mark asked her.

y/n just nodded.

"go to new york i know you want to." he said.

"i'll ask for permission first." she said softly.

"you need anything?wanna eat?or sleep?" mark asked.

"let's just stay like this." 

"araso." 

mark just hugged her while she was sobbing softly in his chest. that was all she needed,and mark knew exactly how to comfort her. his hugs are always tight and never loosens until she lets go.

--------------------------

just a small clue of where this story is gonna go.