5

after another week of practicing,the 18 members are now shooting their music video for black on black. all the members are dancing really well but for some reason y/n's eyes are drawn to mark.

y/n was in the waiting room with renjun,jaemin,haechan,jungwoo,and taeil eating snacks. 

"noona,do you ever get tired of eating cheesecake?" haechan asked y/n.

"never." y/n plainly said.

"noona aaahhh." jungwoo opened his mouth for y/n to feed him cheesecake. right when that was happening mark suddenly walked in. he. was. jealous.

"awww aegi." y/n patted jungwoo's head. "thanks mom." jungwoo replied while smiling in satisfaction.

y/n also fed renjun and jaemin. the others doesn't seem to care except mark who wanted to punch those three boys.

not my y/n noona. he thought.

mark sat down beside y/n while glaring at her.

"oh you too." y/n got a piece and tried to feed mark but he just rolled his eyes then walked out of the room.

"yah!" y/n yelled as mark was walking away. "minhyung-ah!" y/n yelled again but mark was out of sight now.

"what's wrong with him?" renjun said while chewing.

"he's on his period." jaemin said.

y/n decided to go after mark. turns out he was just standing by the door.

"yah,if you're gonna walk out,walk farther." y/n coldly told mark.

"you didn't feed me cheesecake." mark said.

"i was just literally trying to." y/n said annoyed.

"alright i forgive you." mark walked back in the waiting room.

mark's mouth was just open waiting for y/n to feed him cake and so she did.

"jealous brat." y/n said while looking at him like this.

" y/n said while looking at him like this

"you're so dramatic mark." taeil laughed at him.

"mark hyung aaahhhhh" haechan was trying to feed mark cheesecake.

"no." mark plainly said which made haechan pout.

--------------------

y/n was watching them dance black on black. she couldn't help but think that mark is so different when he's performing. for someone so young he's so passionate.

while they we're doing the final pose,they're supposed to stand in their place and focus their eyes on one object while taeyong is supposed to look straight at the camera. mark decided he was going to focus his gaze on y/n which made y/n's heart skip a beat.

y/n looked away feeling flustered. she lost the staring contest which lasted about 15 secs.

the director called cut and the walked away from the set feeling tired but mark headed straight for y/n.

"i won." mark said.

"you did well minhyungie." y/n said while handing him a water bottle.

mark deliberately held her hand while he was getting the water which made y/n's heart jump a little.

yah what the fuck is wrong with you y/n why are you getting giddy you shouldn't be crushing on you co-worker. y/n thought to herself.

-----------------

mark sat beside y/n on their way back to the door. other members decided to eat out for dinner while y/n,mark,johnny,taeil,jungwoo decided they wanted to sleep early.

y/n fell asleep on mark's shoulder. mark smiled at a peaceful looking y/n. johnny secretly took a picture while he was sitting at the back.

-------------------

the next day was the nct yearbook shooting. they decided to shoot the topless one first. everyone was watching around the set as they had to go 1 by 1. it was mark's turn. he took off his robe and started doing poses. y/n for some reason became flustered. she'd seen everyone topless by now but was only flustered at the sight of a topless mark. she didn't know he was well built.

"seems like mark's been working out." johnny suddenly whispered beside y/n.

"huh?" y/n snapped out of her trance. "uhm yeah haha" y/n said awkwardly which made johnny giggle.

your feelings aren't one sided after all,mark. johnny thought to himself.

when mark finished he was too shy to go to y/n to he went straight to his manager,solhyun.

"oooohhhh you're not  a baby anymore." solhyun teased him while handing him his robe.

"course i'm not." mark stuck out his tongue to tease solhyun.

mark bumped into y/n as she was about to get out of the waiting room as mark was about to enter.

"h-hi." y/n said shyly.

"h-" mark was cut off because y/n immediately ran off somewhere.

y/n ran to the restroom and washed her face. she was trying to wash off how red she was.

"listen to me you little shit. you better get rid of that little crush of yours." y/n said while pointing at the mirror.

"aish i'm screwed!" y/n said while pulling her hair.