51

mark pov

this is the worst morning ever.

all i can remember is her dancing with that guy.

i think i blacked out after a while. god my head hurts.

i'm glad solhyun noona got us a day off. i'm just a big mess today.

i've been pretty heartbroken for a while but i didn't think would get worse. she has someone now and it isn't me. i have to talk to her. i should apologize in person at least and then let her go.

author pov

mark walked out after washing up to the dining room. jaehyun,johnny, and taeyong were already eating breakfast there.

"you good,man?" jaehyun asked mark who was walking like a zombie.

"i am anything but good." mark replied.

"what are you so upset about?" johnny asked before biting his toast.

"i dunno man,maybe cause the love of my life has a new boyfriend now?and i saw them happily dancing infront of me?" mark raised his voice.

"listen y-" johnny got cut off.

"no you listen!you guys probably don't get how hard it is for me to swallow this pill,i know it's all my fault why this happened. i didn't take care of her so why the fuck am i being like this right?" 

"mark." johnny said calmly.

"i don't think i'll ever get over this,get over her. if i could turn back time i would. i'm such an asshole!" mark continued,ignoring johnny.

"MARK!" johnny yelled.

"WHAT?!" mark yelled back.

"y/n doesn't have a boyfriend." taeyong said.

"so who the fuck was that guy?" mark said.

"he's gay man." jaehyun said while chuckling.

"what??"

"he's ga-" 

"yeah i heard you." mark said then a smile started to creep up his face.

"what the hell is that smile for?" taeyong asked.

"i'm gonna get her back.i gotta go." mark said then immediately ran his room to get his coat.

after putting on his coat he ran back to the three.

"hyung i gotta borrow your phone." mark said to jaehyun then jaehyun handed his phone to mark.

mark saved y/n's new number then immediately called her but she wasn't picking up. he rang again then started darting towards the door.

as he opened the door y/n just rang the doorbell. mark's eyes widened at the sight of the person he was trying to find.

"noona." mark said while frozen at the door.

"hey." y/n smiled at him.

the three boys were surprised to hear y/n's voice then they snuck up behind the wall before the doorway to eavesdrop on the two.

"i was calling you." mark said while still staring at y/n.

y/n looked at her phone to see 3 missed calls. "mianhe,it was on silent." she said softly.

"i have to tell you something." mark said.

"me too." y/n said. "you go first" she added.

"i want to make us work again. even if it means i have to start from square one. i'm so sorry for what i did i have no excuse but if you'll let me i wanna make things right again between us. i can't imagine myself with anyone else,y/n it's only you and it's only going to be you i-" mark got cut off by y/n's kiss.

the three boys who were sneakily watching the two covered their mouths so their gasps won't be heard.

"i was about to say the same thing." y/n said softly after breaking the kiss.

"you're not mad?if you wanna punch me you can." mark said.

"i don't wanna punch you silly." y/n said while giggling.

"you really forgive me?" mark asked.

"ofcourse i do." y/n said.

"why?"

"your mistake doesn't define you,i know you so well and i love you." y/n said.

mark's eyes started to well up.

"you always do this." mark said tearfully.

"do what?" y/n said while wiping a tear from mark's cheek.

"i show you my love then you show it back like 10x as much,i can never measure up to how much you love me,i don't deserve you." mark said.

"ani,you've always been good to me,i'm just returning the favor." y/n hugged mark.

"i love you so much." mark whispered as he hugged y/n back.

"i love you more."

--------------------------------------

i've decided to make time and finish this book. i can't stop thinking about this story it's been bothering me haha.