17

y/n pov

the next day we were all backstage at inkigayo. from the distance i can see mark talking to some female idols. the girls were giggling. 

i don't know what kind of feeling this is but it's making me really upset.

"heeeyyyy noona hehehehehe" renjun suddenly blocked my view.

"hi." i plainly said. all of a sudden i'm not in the mood anymore.

"noona we sh-"

renjun was about to say something when someone suddenly hit me from behind. 

"mianhe, jinjja mianhe!" he kept apologizing while helping me up.

i'm trying not to blush but i think i am already, it was jungkook. i'm such a big fan of BTS.

i saw jimin and taehyung giggling from behind.

"i'm ju-"

"jungkook. nice to meet you." i finished his sentence for him.

"how did you know my name?" 

"you're a celebrity ofcourse i know you. i'm-"

"y/n. you're quite popular now that's why i know you too." we shook hands while staring at each other smiling.

what a cutie.

---------------------------------

mark saw everything with his own two eyes. he wanted to scream at them. 

WHO SHAKES SOMEONE'S HAND FOR THAT LONG?!

jaehyun who noticed mark was about to charge at the two stopped him before he could make a scene.

"yah!i'm friends with him i'll handle this." jaehyun reassured mark.

mark just sighed.

"you're not allowed to complain, she saw you busy chatting up with those girls. the hell were you thinking anyway?" jaehyun scolded mark.

"they came up to me and we're telling me stuff i didn't care to listen to so i told them 'i better go eat a sandwich' which apparently is really funny to them cause they started giggling." mark defended himself.

"sometimes i think you're really dumb." jaehyun said. "but i think she likes you too, she looked a little upset." 

"look at her she's blushing!i don't think she's upset!" mark said.

jaehyun rubbed the back of his neck. "yeeeaaaah."

"i'm really upset hyung." mark whined.

"relax!you know she's a big fan of BTS." jaehyun said.

"hyung! i had to block her view earlier, what the heck was that?" renjun said as he was coming up to them.

"it was nothing!" mark defended himself again.

"welp,you deserve" renjun turned to gesture at y/n and jungkook talking to each other. "that."

-------------------

jaehyun pov

i was about to go up to jungkook but he got to me first.

"hey man!" jungkook greeted me.

"hey i was looking for you i gotta tell you something." i told him.

"was that your manager?she's really cute." he said. i don't think he's listening to me.

"yeah,about that..." i said.

he was waiting for what i was about to say.

"you're not allowed to like her." i suddenly blurted out.

shit shit shit. what am i supposed to say?!do i tell him mark likes her?fuck i don't know it's not my secret to tell and he's not close with mark so why would he care?!

"wae?" jungkook asked with one eyebrow raised.

"because i like her." i blurted out.

the fuck jaehyun?

"oh man i'm sorry i didn't know. alright. good thing you told me before i could make any moves." jungkook said.

"th-thanks for understanding." i said weakly. "don't tell anyone."

"i won't man,best of luck with her." jungkook said then patted my back.

phew. crisis averted.

---------------------------

y/n was watching BTS perform fake love from the tv backstage. she squealed when jungkook showed his abs.

the members looked at mark when she did that and mark was just frowning with his arms crossed.

"i have abs too." mark mumbled under his breath.

"i'll ask her if she likes him." jaehyun said then walked over to y/n.

"noona." jaehyun tapped y/n's shoulder who was still attentively watching BTS perform.

"yes?" y/n replied not taking her eyes away from the screen.

"do you like jungkook?" jaehyun asked which made y/n turn around to face him.

"they're my faves. ofcourse i like them." y/n replied.

"i mean yknow. would you date him?" jaehyun asked again.

"ani." y/n responded 

"really?it seemed like you like him when you guys were talking earlier." jaehyun asked.

"i'm just a fan." y/n simply said. 

besides, i like someone else...even if he made me jealous earlier.