49

y/n looked away when the song ended. the dreamies were smiling at her.

"seems like someone's still inlove,he couldn't take his eyes off you." jin woo whispered to her ear.

"hey you!are you her boyfriend?" jisung asked suddenly seeming angry.

"jisung-ah,his name is jin woo." y/n said.

"jin woo-yah are you her boyfriend?" jisung said again.

"yah!" y/n scolded jisung.

jin woo started laughing.

"ah jinjja,ani jisung-ah i am not her boyfriend because i already have one." jin woo said while chuckling.

y/n also laughed.

"huh?" they all said in unison.

y/n and jin woo were just laughing.

"oh!!!" they all said again then started laughing.

"mianhe!mianhe!" jisung yelled 

mark saw their table. all of them were laughing including y/n's date. first y/n now the dreamies? he thought.

they all got off stage. jaehyun patted mark's back because he saw how sad mark looked.

they got to their table next to y/n and the dreamies' table. mark just sat looking down while the others were waving at y/n.

the food was served at the table but before they could eat the groom wanted to say a few things.

"i just wanted to thank you all for coming here,it really means a lot to us." everyone started clapping then they cheered for a speech.

"okay okay!" the groom laughed.

"i'll try to make this less cheesy." the groom said "being inlove with a manager of an international idol group is NOT easy,i have to constantly keep up with her schedule while also keeping up with my career. we had a lot,i mean lot of fights about time,there was a time that i got discouraged and almost broke up with her,but i decided to look past all the problems and just stop and appreciate how much she's been trying to keep us together. i can't really find another woman like that. i love her more than anything. if i had to choose whether i'd only get to spend time or talk to her for 2 minutes each day or never talk at all,i'd choose the 2 minutes."

he faced solhyun who was now wiping her tears with a napkin.

"solhyun,i promise you i'll always be here. i love you." 

solhyun mouthed i love you too.

y/n could feel mark's eyes on her. he wanted to talk to her but he didn't know how. instead he downed a few glasses of champagne while eating. the hyungs were starting to worry about mark who was now looking a little tipsy.

everyone was now dancing to the pop music that was playing. y/n was having fun with jin woo and the other members. mark just stayed at the table drinking. at this point y/n already told the other members that jin woo is not her boyfriend and is gay. mark was just watching everyone have fun while he was getting drunk at the table. 

mark stood up and walked towards the back near the fountain,the other members saw him getting up and immediately rushed towards him.

"mark!" jaehyun yelled. mark was just walking fast while holding a bottle of champagne.

"yah! mark!" taeyong yelled too.

mark threw the bottle of champagne to a wall and started crying. he was wasted.