16

mark pov

we're now back in korea. i can't wait to see y/n.

"noona!" i heard jisung yell.

"jisungieeee~" y/n was coming towards us.

my eyes are blessed. i ran to her with my arms out so i could hug her before jisung reaches her hehe sorry jisung :p

"yah!" jisung hit my back.

we were now walking in the crowd and i'm getting pretty irritated cause there are men snapping pictures of y/n too and she's not wearing a mask. 

"SARANGHAE Y/N!!!!!!"  a fanboy yelled out.

how could they know her name?these stalkers are really creepy. y/n didn't react but i can tell she was surprised. she must be so uncomfortable.

finally we got to the car.

"you should wear a mask next time noona. some of the people aren't even there for us." chenle told y/n.

"is this how you guys feel most of the time?i feel so sorry for you guys i might actually cry." she was pouting and actually looked like she was about to cry

"takes some getting used to." i comforted her.

the ride back was pretty silent. i was sitting beside her. telling everyone that i like y/n has this as one of the advantages, they won't sit beside her cause they know i'm the one who likes her.

y/n was on her phone checking the schedules we have. 

"stop staring at me minghyungie." y/n mumbles but was still looking at her phone.

"oh,mianhe." i didn't notice i was staring at her so i looked forward.

i'm starting to feel sleepy now.

-----------------------------

mark was now asleep bobbing his head cause of the movement of the car so y/n put mark's head on her shoulder and held it there so he wouldn't get dizzy.

renjun who was now awake saw the whole thing and snapped a pic of the two then sent it to the dreamies groupchat.

"minhyungie" y/n whispered to the still sleeping mark. "we're here."

mark slowly opened his eyes and realized he was sleeping on y/n's shoulder.

"mianhe,noona" he said with a sleepy voice.

"gwanchana. you're not dizzy are you?i tried to keep you still but the car was moving so much." y/n said.

"i'm great noona,you've been a good pillow." mark replied happily.

after dinner they all went back to their respective dorms. everyone was now alive on the groupchat.

injunnie: [photo sent]

fullsun: must be so confortable hyung :>

markhyung: :"""""""""""""">

jisung: hyung was just pretending to sleep so he can rest on noona's shoulder

jenojam: BUSTED

markhyung: i'm not that clingy

jaemin: you are when it comes to her

markhyung: ok maybe i am

mark texted y/n good night before he slept which made y/n smile. 

this kid is acting weird. i don't like it, but i also don't want him to stop :( aish, y/n get it together.