2

"your hair's still wet." haechan said while rubbing his eyes.

"what about it?i don't like blow drying my hair." y/n defended while going in the car. "besides,i'm only with you guys,it's not like i'm going on a date to make an effort to look good."

"she's right,no point in dolling herself up,being around you guys will stress her out anyway." byung joon teased.

"you said it,oppa." y/n sided with him.

"you still look pretty noona." mark suddenly blurted out which made haechan look at him weird.

haechan was about to tease mark when johnny suddenly covered his mouth which made whatever he was saying muffled.

"mmmrrrhhrhrh" haechan said with his mouth covered.

"yup, you look pretty." johnny said while his hand still covered haechan's mouth.

"awwww my supportive boys." y/n said while going in between the two boys then locking arms with them.

"let's go." byung joon said.

byung joon sat in the passenger seat. y/n got in the van then haechan immediately followed which made mark a little annoyed cause he wanted to sit beside y/n but he didn't make it obvious. so it was y/n,haechan,winwin in the front then mark,johnny,taeil in the back. the rest were in another vehicle.

they arrived at the dance studio and immediately started warming up. y/n went to buy food for them.

-------------------------

the managers were just talking at the back where there was a table. they were splitting up tasks.

"can someone take one from me i don't think i can handle four people." solhyun complained. johnny was added to the list of members under her care since he's doing nct night night with jaehyun.

"you can handle it don't worry they're good boys." chang ho replied.

"so it's all dance practice this week?" y/n asked.

"yes,they have to perfect the dance before we move on to the shoot and promotions." byung joon replied.

"oh so it's still pretty chill then." y/n said.

"we need this since it's going to be hectic in the near future." chang ho said. "we'll have a meeting with them later to lay down the activities."

"you'll meet the other managers later." byung joon told y/n.

y/n nodded then proceeded to watch the boys practice while the rest of the managers did their own thing.

they're really good dancers. y/n thought to herself.

she found herself drawn to mark. he gets really serious when he's performing. offstage he's a cute little boy but onstage he's a man.

they decided to take a break for a while. they were all eating and chatting. they were 18 so they filled the whole room. y/n went out for a while to go to the restroom.

"sol noona!i'm gonna have my hair dyed tomorrow right?" mark asked his manager.

"yup.have you decided on a color yet?" she asked him. "i'm not sure yet i don't know if i should go for a bright color." he replied.

his hair is currently light brown. y/n walked in with her phone in hand smiling. mark wondered if she was talking to some guy.

"yah mark you look so cute here." y/n showed her a picture.