21

when they got home after the shoot y/n and mark were hanging out again at the music room. y/n would always ask the others to come along but being the good wingmen they are they'd make up some excuse so that mark and y/n could be alone.

that music room now holds many memories for them especially the deep talks they have.

"you wanna hear the song?" mark asked y/n.

"the one you were stuck writing?you finished it?"

mark nodded.

"aigoo i'm proud of you." y/n said then ruffled his hair.

mark got his guitar and started strumming the chords while y/n eagerly listened.

(you guys should play knock on at this point.)

mark stopped strumming before the pre-chorus and stood up. he took his hand out gesturing for y/n to dance with him.

"really?" y/n chuckled.

"yeah,come on you'll grasp the song even better." mark said.

"araso minhyungieee~" y/n took his hand and they started to slow dance.

mark was singing the rest of the song in acapella while they were slow dancing.

maeil seupgwancheoreom neoe
daehan sangsangeul hago
gunggeumhae hada jam mot deuneun i bam

mark pulled y/n into a hug while still slow dancing and whispered the chorus to her ear.

ne maeume knock on knock on knock on
i bame chwihae knock on knock on knock on

y/n closed her eyes and listened to mark sing the rest of the song.

jal ja oneuldo.

was the last line of the song but they didn't break the hug. they just stood there still in each other's arms,not wanting to let go.

"noona." mark softly said in y/n's ear.

"hmm?" y/n said with her face still burried in mark's shoulder.

"i have to tell you something."

---------------------------------------------------

just cause i feel like the book is moving too slow.