35

the next day y/n woke up to mark who was still holding her. he was sleeping peacefully. she wanted to stay like this for the rest of the day of but ofcourse they couldn't.

she kissed his forehead to wake him up.

"good morning." she said softly.

"i love you." mark said immediately while his eyes were still half closed.

"no good morning?" y/n giggled.

"i love you,good morning." he kissed her forehead too.

they headed to the boys' dorm after washing up, she was surprised to see everyone there, even the dreamies. the dreamies were setting up the table while taeyong nad taeil were putting the meals down on the table.

"i was supposed to cook breakfast." y/n said.

"we wanted to do this for you,you're always taking care of us." taeyong said.

"we didn't even ask these kids to come down. they were just here in the living room in their pajamas when we woke up." yuta said.

"she our noona too!" jaemin said.

the dreamies were now hugging y/n again. they were clinging to her like slugs.

"eeyyy give her space." mark scolded the dreamies but y/n just mouthed "gwenchana."

y/n sat beside haechan who still wasn't speaking to her.

"hey buddy,are you mad at noona?" y/n asked haechan.

"ani." haechan said softly.

"donghyuck-ah." mark said annoyed. "don't be like this."

"mianhe noona,i was just really disappointed."

"i'm sorry hyuckie,it's not forever i'll still be back." y/n assured him.

"araso." haechan said softly.

"he was crying last night." doyoung said.

"yah hyung!" haechan yelled.

"what?it's true." doyoung teased.

"aigoooo my baby's gonna miss me." y/n teased haechan.

"let's just eat!" donghyuck said then everyone started laughing.

after breakfast y/n asked solhyun if they could talk in her room privately. y/n told her about her resignation.

"i wanna stop you but i also don't wanna stop you." solhyun said tearfully.

"mianhe unnie." y/n said while looking down.

"what about mark?" solhyun asked.

"we're gonna make it work." 

"you should!i wanna see you guys get married." solhyun said.

"depends if he asks me to." y/n giggled.

"you kidding me?that boy's head over heels inlove with you." solhyun said.

"i am too." y/n smiled.

"i'm jealous,i hope to have something you guys have." solhyun said softly.

"you will unnie,maybe it's that date of yours last night."

"we're going out again next week" solhyun giggled.

"omg!!!tell me all about it okay?" y/n hugged her.

the rest of the day was spent with nct members trying to cuddle y/n as much as they can,but ofcourse they can't do that when mark is around because she belongs to him but sometimes mark just lets them,after all he's the one going to be sleeping beside her tonight.