14

mark pov

"hey guys look at this!!" byung joon suddenly yelled during their dinner out with the managers and the members of nct 127.

"wae?" y/n asked.

"you're quite the hot topic on my newsfeed right now." byung joon chuckled.

"huh?" y/n asked puzzled.

"fans are mesmerized by the beauty of NCT's manager." byung joon read the headline.

before y/n could react everyone else tried grabbing byung joon's phone and making all kinds of noises.

"i thought she was a trainee or something,she's too beautiful to be a manager sm should make her debut." taeil,who grabbed the phone first was reading the comments.

"waaahhh daebak,y/n noona has so many fans and she didn't even perform." haechan exclaimed.

y/n hit his arm. "yah!just eat your food."

"90% of the comments are men,you sure are popular,yn." taeil said.

"let's just eat okay!" y/n yelled.

when they got home they we're just hanging out in the living room. y/n announced a few things and was about to head back to her dorm room. mark stood up and followed her.

"hey,you need something?" y/n asked mark as she was putting on her shoes.

"i'm gonna walk you back." mark said which confused y/n.

they walked for about 10 secs.

"you're acting weird,why'd you walk me to my room?" y/n laughed.

"i wanted to walk you home even if it was just a few feet away." mark said smiling.

"i dunno what that means but thanks minghyungie." y/n smiled at him.

"goodnight."

"goodnight,noona."

when mark was back in the room he suddenly stood infront of the tv while the others were still playing video games which made everyone annoyed.

"yah!mark hyung move!" haechan yelled.

"i like y/n noona." mark suddenly said.

"everyone does." taeyong said.

"i mean i want her to be my girlfriend." mark clarified.

everyone was shocked and frozen on their respective seats.

all of a sudden taeyong and taeil charged at mark and grabbed his collar.

"you're my brother but y/n is also a sister to us you better not be playing around!" taeyong yelled at him.

"hyung i'm not playing!!i'm dead serious!" mark yelled back.

"you are?" taeil said.

"duh!!!!!" mark yelled and massaged his neck as taeyong let go of his collar.

everyone was silent for a while then taeil suddenly screamed.

"my brother and my sister awwww!!" taeil said then hugged mark.

"you better not fuck up" taeil whispered at mark's ear.

"yaaaahhh!!he's all grown up now." yuta said while clapping.

"there,i got that off my chest,nobody better flirt with her." mark warned.

"all yours man." jungwoo said.

"is that why you went out and walked her to her dorm?" jaehyun asked.

"yeah." mark said.

"even if it was just a few feet away?" jaehyun asked again.

"even if it was just an inch away i'll still do it." mark answered.

"that's pretty sweet man." doyoung admitted.

"excuse me i'm just gonna barf." haechan said then walked away.

"you all better not be weird about this tomorrow." mark said to everyone.

mark pov

after all the teasing we all finally headed to our respective rooms. i got on my phone and looked through all the articles about y/n.

she's not my little secret anymore.everyone knows how beautiful she is.everyone's gonna flirt with her now.

i opened the pictures and admired how pretty she looked even when she was only wearing minimal make-up.

i suddenly saw an inappropriate comment about her. HOW FUCKING DARE HE.

"YAH!" i stood up from my bed.

"hyung!i wanna sue him!" i showed jaehyun the comment.

"aish!you scared me!" jaehyun yelled at me then looked at the comment.

"you better get used to that,she's getting more popular by the minute." jaehyun told me.

"not my y/n noona." i said while pouting.

"she's not even yours yet man,step up your game!" jaehyun said.

i just stuck my tongue out at him then went back to bed.