48

y/n headed to korea 2 weeks earlier than planned because she had to arrange some stuff for her new employment. in about three days she was going to start her new job as an official multimedia artist.

she decided not to tell anyone that she was already in korea because she wanted to surprise them,and mostly because she wasn't ready to see or hear from mark yet.

time skip to 1 week since she started working

y/n and jin woo have gotten closer since she started working. everything has been going well in her workplace.

"you're telling me you're going to a wedding without a date?" jin woo said.

y/n nodded.

"and your ex is there." 

y/n nodded again.

"that won't do." jin woo said.

y/n's phone started ringing. it was solhyun.

"oh it's the bride." y/n told jin woo.

"put it on speaker!" jin woo said and y/n did so.

"hi unnie!!" y/n said.

"y/n!!i couldn't send the invitation to you. i'm sorry." solhyun said.

"it's okay unnie don't worry about it."

"araso,but uhm i need to confirm. will you bring a plus one?" solhyun asked.

"yes she will." jin woo answered.

y/n hit jin woo's arm and started to snicker. jin woo mouthed "i'll go with you." then winked at her.

"oh.."

"yeah unnie,i have a plus one." y/n was laughing.

"araso,well then. bye y/n i'll see you at the wedding love ya." solhyun hung up.

"why did she seem disappointed?" jin woo laughed but y/n just shrugged her shoulders.

after work y/n and jin woo decided to shop for what they were going to wear at the wedding.

"solhyun said the motif was off white." y/n said while scanning through the dresses.

"this one?" jin woo held up a dress.

"perfect!" y/n grabbed it and tried it on.

"you look stunning,i think i might be bi." jin woo said.

y/n just laughed at him 

"i'll take this one." y/n told the sales lady.

"well that was quick. i was expecting you to be picky." jin woo said.

"well,you happened to pick a great dress." y/n complimented him.

"that ex boyfriend of yours is gonna cry when he sees you in that dress." jin woo said.

"no he's not." y/n said looking down.

y/n told jin woo about mark. they were really close during college and he was one of the few people she could trust. ofcourse jin woo wouldn't say a word to anyone about her relationship with mark.

"but do you miss him?" jin woo asked.

"everyday." y/n admitted.

"why can't you just get back together with him then?" jin woo asked.

"seems like he doesn't want to. he hasn't tried since we broke and it'll hurt my pride if i chase after him. he's the one who broke up with me." y/n said.

"i understand." jin woo said putting an arm around her "love is hard."