34

mark picked up y/n at the airport. she looked really weak when he saw her.

"hi love!" she tried to be cheerful when she saw him.

"hey,how are you?" mark asked concerned about his girlfriend.

"i'm okay now since you're here." 

"you sure?" mark asked while hugging her.

"yes. i love you. let's go home." y/n said then pecked mark's lips.

while in the car y/n told mark that she had something important to tell him. he was getting nervous but he decided to just hold her hand and wait.

when they got to the dorm everyone greeted y/n with hugs. y/n brought back some stuff for them like records and tshirts.

mark and y/n then headed up to the music room after dinner.

"sit down first." y/n spoke softly.

"you're scaring me." mark said.

"mianhe."

just was just waiting for her to talk.

"mianhe minhyung-ah,i'm afraid i'm not gonna be your manager anymore."

mark was just silent.

"i uh,i've decided to quit and stay in new york." y/n said again.

"for how long?" mark asked.

"indefinitely."

mark was just looking down.

"it's my dad,i feel really bad that i didn't even get to hug him while he can still hug me back or talk to him,i just wanna take care of him while i still can." y/n explained.

mark spoke again after a long silence.

"you do whatever you have to do okay?"

y/n looked at him tearfully.

"don't cry love,it's family,they always come first." mark hugged her then kissed her forehead.

y/n let go after a while then looked at him straight in the eyes.

"but do you still want us to continue our relationship?"

"what do you mean?"

"it's going to be long distance,you're a very in demand idol,would you still want to be with someone who is on the other side of the world?"

mark was just looking at her.

"i won't be mad if you decided that you want someone who's going to be here by your side all the time." y/n said.

"okay,i'm gonna stop you right there."

"huh?"

"i just wanna make this clear,and i don't want you asking me about this again. breaking up is not and will never be one of the options for me,unless ofcourse you decide that you wanna break up then i'll accept if it'll make you happier."

"i don't wanna break up."

"then good we're on the same page."

y/n just smiled at him then nodded. mark hugged her again.

"we're gonna make this work okay?i love you so much." mark said.

"i love you more." y/n replied. "now i'm gonna have to tell the guys." she said while wiping the tears from her face.

mark called the dreamies to got to the 127 dorm so y/n could make her announcement. all of them were in the living room now.

"why are your eyes puffy?" taeil asked y/n concerned.

"did you guys fight?" taeyong asked.

"no hyung." mark said.

"well i uh" y/n started.

mark held her hand to comfort her cause she looked like she was about to cry again. she felt calmer when mark held her hand. she wished she could bring him to nyc so he can hold her hand whenever she needs to calm down.

mark smiled at her then nodded "gwenchana,you can do this." he whispered.

"i'm sorry guys,i won't be your manager anymore. i'm gonna resign and live in new york for a while." y/n was now choked up cause everyone was sad now.

haechan just walked out of the living room and went to his bedroom.

"donghyuck-ah!" mark yelled seeming angry but y/n just held his arm.

"it's okay." she whispered.

jisung walked over to y/n then hugged her and started sobbing.

"aigooo my baby." y/n said hugging jisung back. mark ruffled his hair.

"when are you scheduled to leave?" taeyong asked.

"i have about a month and a half left here." y/n said.

"aigooo i don't like crying." johnny said looking up trying not to let the tears fall.

"yah!let me hug noona too!" renjun who was also sobbing was pulling jisung from y/n.

"come here." y/n extended her other arm for renjun then he hugged her from the other side.

everyone huddled and put y/n in the middle of a group hug.

"we should all go camping or something before y/n leaves." yuta suggested.

"we'll squeeze that in your busy schedule." y/n smiled.

mark decided to sleep in y/n's room until she leaves. he wanted to be with her as much as he could.

he was just watching y/n paint when they heard solhyun come in. mark looked at her and was signaling for her to tell solhyun about her resignation.

solhyun busted in her room.

"omo!mark is here,you're gonna sleep here?" solhyun asked.

mark just nodded.

"oh okay. anyway,y/n!!!!!i just got back from my date. it went really well!!i'm so glad i went,i was supposed to rest today. it's like fate yknow,it was my only free day this month and...

solhyun just kept rambling on about her date to which y/n listened happily. 

"alright i'm gonna leave you two alone." solhyun said after she finished talking about her date.

solhyun went out and closed the door.

"you didn't tell her." mark said.

"she was so happy,i didn't wanna ruin this day for her." y/n said while grabbing a toothbrush from her bathroom.

"well okay then." mark said.

"i'll tell her tomorrow." 

she then laid beside mark and they slept while holding each other.

but mark didn't sleep,instead he just watched her sleep. he wanted to look at her as much as he can,while he's still able to see her this close. he's resisting the urge to kiss her cause he didn't wanna wake her up.

i'm really gonna miss you.