8

The next day mark woke up feeling almost empty. He went on with his day wasting his energy on trying to forget about his crush on y/n. 

After a while he was successful. he was no longer looking for y/n every second of everyday, seeing her laugh with dowoo doesn't sting anymore. he only felt friendship for her now.

"you alright there buddy?" johnny asked mark.

they were in the same room as dowoo and y/n,the two seemed to be having a great time laughing together.

"yeah hyung,why?" mark asked johnny.

johnny pointed at y/n and dowoo's direction using his eyes.

"i don't have a crush on her anymore hyung i told you already." mark said smiling at johnny.

"well alright then." johnny simply said.

"besides,it was just a small crush." mark added.

-----------------------------

It was now their flight to ukraine. mark was just chatting with y/n about random stuff while on the plane. y/n was one of the very few people who can keep up with how random mark is. over the past few days y/n and mark seemed to be closer friends. y/n even teases mark with other idols and mark just jokes along with her. they felt more comfortable with each other now and they consider each other one of their best friends.

It was a long ass flight but y/n and mark were thankful they were seated together since they can talk for hours about anything,even the deep stuff. y/n wasn't supposed to go with them to ukraine but then solhyun had a problem with her passport so y/n went instead,byung joon was the other manager who came with them.

after they landed they went straight to a local bar. y/n was the one filming for them for some video content. after drinking and eating a now drunk mark is being a little too rowdy to handle. he kept asking for y/n and won't follow anyone else. y/n is now forced to take care of him since byung joon is running out of patience.

"y/n noona is so small and cute,have you met her?" mark mumbles as y/n is opening the door to her room.

mark's supposed roommate,taeyong must have passed out already since nobody is answering the door and taeyong is the only one with the key card to their room.

"says the one who gets drunk off of half a beer." y/n sarcastically mumbles.

y/n laid mark down on her bed and decided to just sleep on the couch. as she was taking off mark's shoes mark began mumbling something with his eyes closed.

"what was that?" y/n asked a drunk mark.

"i said y/n noona is gonna be so mad at me for getting drunk." mark says again with a louder voice. "aish why am i so weak." mark added.

"y/n is really going to scold you tomorrow." y/n said.

"i don't want her to get mad at meeeeee." mark complains

y/n is just observing from the edge of her bed finding him cute. she lies down next to him who is now starting to drift to sleep and stares at his features.

"you're all grown-up now mark." y/n softly says while touching his face.

"yah!don't touch me!y/n is the only girl who can touch me!" mark starts yelling with his eyes still closed.

"it's me calm down!" y/n laughs at mark.

"noona?" mark opens his eyes a little and stares at y/n for a while.

"you're so small noona,i can keep you in my heart." mark softly says to y/n. "but i don't think i can fit in yours,there's no space for me." he added.

hearing mark say this tugged at y/n's heart. 

"you can." y/n whispers. "you fit perfectly." she added.

---------------------

the next day y/n woke up from the couch. she was stretching from where she was sitting when mark started waking up as well. when he saw y/n he quickly went under the covers again,afraid of getting scolded.

"good morning." y/n greets mark.

he was silent.

"does your head hurt?" y/n asks.

still silent.

"i'll go check if taeyong is awake now so you can shower." y/n says calmly.

"you're not mad?" mark asks still hiding under the blanket.

y/n slowly walks over to the side of the bed. she smiles at the site of mark who was still hiding.

how can i possibly be mad at my little crush. she thought to herself.

"i'm not. you're okay to shoot for today?we have to go in about an hour." y/n asks mark.

"i'm okay my head doesn't hurt." mark says while peeking from the blanket.

"okay." she just smiles at him.

"you're acting weird noona." mark says then he stands up infront of y/n towering over her.

he was looking down at her and y/n just stares up at him. after a few seconds of staring at each other she gives him a small smile then goes out of the room. 

in her mind she knew she shouldn't be crushing on mark,so she tries her best not to think of him in any other way. after all she was older than him and is one of their group's managers. she was happy with the memory of mark's words last night and that was enough for her. she prioritizes their friendship more and won't risk anything to ruin it.

mark just stood there puzzled as to why she didn't get mad at him for getting drunk when they have work.

--------------------

after this story,i'm going to write another one with doyoung as the lead.