4

it was the next day. the boys sleeping in the living room floor woke up to the smell of hangover soup that y/n was making.

"HI FRIENDS DID YA'LL SLEEP WELL?!?!" y/n yelled at them which also woke up the boys sleeping in their rooms.

"eeeeyy don't yell noona!!!" winwin said while rubbing his temples.

"these goddamn boys didn't carry us to our room." ten said irritated.

"my back hurts." yuta said trying to get a still sleeping lucas on top of him off.

y/n went to wake the other boys up. she went to mark's room last.

"minhyungie i made soup come have breakfast with us so i can tease you infront of them for getting drunk." y/n said while pulling mark's arm.

"that was so specific." mark mumbled.

mark sat up at his bed his hair was sticking up which made y/n laugh. 

"your hair looks crazy." y/n teased mark. mark just pouted at then stood up stretching.

"noona i promise i won't say anything if that soup tastes bad." mark said while putting his arm around y/n. 

despite having a crush on y/n,mark,as well as the other boys are comfortable having skinship with y/n so seeing them walk towards the dining room with mark's arm around her wasn't a big deal for the others.

"good job lil bro." y/n ruffled mark's hair and mark just smiled with his eyes half open.

"wow you guys look terrible." y/n said while sitting at the kitchen counter top.

they were all at the table trying to eat the soup but couldn't find their mouth by themselves,except for the hyungs and jaehyun since they didn't get drunk last night.

"you can't even find your mouth anymore,that's your eye lucas why are you trying to feed your eye soup." johnny said to lucas.

"so that's why it hurts." lucas mumbled weakly.

"i'm eating hangover soup,i don't even have a hangover." jaehyun said.

"moral support." kun said to jaehyun then pat his back.

y/n's phone suddenly ran. it was solhyun facetiming y/n.

"annyeong unnie!" y/n said waving at the camera.

"hey good morning!you're at their dorm already good. is mark there?i need to talk to you both." solhyun said.

"yeah he's right here." y/n said while going beside mark who was just about to put the spoon in his mouth.

"yah!is that mark or a rat?" solhyun said.

"he looks more like a turnip right now." y/n said.

"yah why are you two ganging up on me?" mark said weakly.

"anyway,mark i'm sorry i can't come with you to get your hair dyed today." solhyun said.

"why not?" mark replied.

"i didn't want to." solhyun simply said which made y/n giggle. mark glared at y/n then she pretended to stop laughing.

"am i supposed to go alone now?" mark asked.

"ofcourse not. y/n will come with you." solhyun said.

"eyyy just because i'm always available doesn't mean you can abuse me like this,he's your responsibility,what if i have other pla-" 

"i'm gonna bring home a whole cheesecake for you in exchange." solhyun cut her off.

"araso what time is his appointment?" y/n immediately said.