25

"oppa,are your parents going to watch?" y/n asked yuta who was infront of her in the immigration line.

"neh,you wanna meet them?" yuta asked.

"jinjja?absolutely!" y/n clapped her hands rapidly.

everyone was now on their way to japan for smtown in osaka.

"it's my first time in japan i'm so excited!" y/n told mark who was behind her.

"kyeopta." mark smiled at y/n

y/n made this face at mark

and mark did the same.

"the fuck." yuta mumbled while looking at the two.

"by the way did you call your mom?" y/n reminded mark.

she always reminded him to call his mom every now and then,she knows his mom wanted to be updated about the activities.

"oh right i'll call her now." mark said.

"just facetime her,her use my phone." y/n handed her phone to mark.

"omo,minghyung-ah~" mark's mom greeted.

"hi mom how've you been?we're on our way to japan now." mark greeted happily then showed around the airport and pointed the camera at y/n and yuta who were waving.

"y/n is so pretty today." mark's mom said.

"she always is,mom." mark said in english.

"y/n take of minghyung-ah okay?" mark's mom said.

"i will auntie!" y/n happily said.

mark and his mom talked for a few minutes before hanging up.

"you seem close to mark's mom." yuta told y/n.

"neh,we talk from time to time." y/n said happily.

"so when's the wedding?" yuta teased them.

"ani~ i haven't even said yes yet." y/n said.

"how you holdin up man? you're not getting impatient yet are you?" yuta teased mark.

"hyung it's only been 3 months." mark replied.

"oh right!i almost forgot!y/n it's your birthday when we land back in korea,i'm gonna buy you something nice in osaka." y/n said while pinching y/n's cheeks. (a/n: some are a little confused here. i apologize!hehe. yuta meant that by the time they're back in korea it will be y/n's birthday so while they're in osaka he's gonna buy something nice for her as a present)

"hyung buy me something too." mark pouted at yuta.

"here's my present." yuta pushed y/n lightly to mark.

mark and y/n just laughed with yuta until they reached the boarding gates.

mark was sitting beside y/n on the plane.

y/n kept trying to make mark shut up but he kept on making her laugh.

"stop making me laugh i'm serious!" y/n warned.

"mianhe,i'm just being selfish." mark said.

"the heck does that mean?"

"i'm making you laugh for my own benefit,it's my most favorite sound in the world." mark says.

"eyyyy you're so cheesy minhyung-ah." y/n hit his shoulder.

when they got to the hotel y/n was already feeling a slight headache but chose to ignore it since she's going to be busy with meetings here and there.

y/n actually had a lot of errands to run in osaka as nct's manager. she maximized her time there by scheduling important meetings during the rehearsals. the rest of the managers were with the members while she went from meeting to meeting around osaka.

by the end of the trip she was exhausted which lead to her getting sick when they landed back in korea.

"mianhe y/n we should've helped you." solhyun told y/n who was in bed sick.

"it's okay unnie,you all we're busy too." y/n said.

"just rest for a few days,the doctor said it was iron deficiency from being too stressed."

"neh,i'll get better as fast as i can." y/n replied.

mark has been leaving texts as much as he can. he feels really bad that he's not able to take care of y/n while she's sick for the past few days. he's only able to see her in the morning to greet her good morning and say goodnight in the evenings.

after his schedules he immediately went to the record store where he had ordered a nat king cole vinyl and a turn table. he loaded it into their van and headed straight to the dorm.

y/n heard the sound of one of her favorite songs playing while she was showering. she went out of her room to find mark playing the record.

"oh,mianhe noona,i didn't mean to disturb you i just wanted to test it out." mark said.

"what's that?" y/n pointed at the turn table.

"oh i got it for your birthday but i wasn't able to give it earlier since the shipping took too long. anyway,how are you feeling?"

"i'm all better now,i can work tomorrow." y/n smiled as she walked towards mark.

"you like it?" mark asked y/n. "the store didn't have stock anymore so i asked them to order,and they did,it came from the US that's why it took so long."

y/n suddenly put her arm around mark's neck which made him shut up.

"i love it,it's perfect." y/n said then she kissed him.