44

a few weeks had passed. ever since they knew about the death of y/n's dad they had sent money and letters. mark joined in on the letter. they all said a few phrases to wish their condolences. mark kept it appropriate and only wished for her to be okay soon as well as her mom,he didn't include sappy notes because he wanted to be respectful of her grieving period.

they were now in japan. solhyun's boyfriend also came to japan after a few days to support solhyun but more importantly he was there to propose.

after their concert, they were backstage and solhyun's boyfriend got down on one knee. all of the members were in on the plan and they cheered them on.

mark was really happy for her,but he also felt a little jealous.

i want to marry y/n too. he thought

solhyun called y/n after a few days to tell her about the engagement. y/n who was feeling better now was happy that solhyun finally found someone she could be with forever, she congratulated her. solhyun said the wedding is in 3 months, she said they had to elope as quick as they can because nct 127 was having another tour held in north america. luckily her boyfriend already knew about this and had been planning beforehand.

"you have to come y/n,can you come to the wedding?" solhyun asked her.

"ofcourse i will,unnie i wouldn't miss it." y/n excitedly said.

"mianhe,the ticket coming here must be expensive." solhyun said.

"it's okay unnie,i'll be coming back to korea anyway. my mom and i decided we'll live in korea now that my dad is gone." y/n said.

"jinjja?!" solhyun yelled.

they talked for a while then hung up.

y/n was trying to convince herself that she has moved on from mark. she wanted to be sure before she comes back to korea,she was worried that when she sees him she'll feel weak again.

solhyun decided not to tell everyone else and just let it be surprise,or at least let y/n tell them herself.