45

time skip to a month before y/n goes back to korea

y/n recieved an email from a company in korea. it was an ad agency who saw her works online. they wanted her on board with them. they were scheduled to have a skype call tomorrow since y/n is in new york.

"eomma!" y/n called her mom.

"wae?" she yelled from the kitchen.

"i got an email from this agency i applied to years ago!" 

"jinjja?" she walked over to y/n.

"seems like our move back to korea will go smoothly." y/n's mom said.

y/n smiled,she was happy that someone took interest in her work.

the next day she was getting ready for her skype interview. she wore a formal blouse but didn't bother changing her pajamas. these are the perks of skype interviews.

someone rang her skype,which was her interviewer. she immediately answered.

"ah daebak." the interviewer said.

"omygod." y/n covered her mouth then started laughing.

"y/n!" a man said on the other line.

"i didn't know i was going to interview you!" the man said,his name was jin woo.

"jin oppa!" y/n giggled.

"i haven't seen you in years!you look great." jin woo said.

"me too you look great as well." y/n complimented him.

"what a coincidence, i wasn't supposed to interview you but the HR fell sick and i said i'll do it,since i'm an artist here." jin woo said.

"how have you been?" y/n asked.

"i'm great,i have a boyfriend now." he smirked.

jin woo is gay,they've been friends since college but didn't get to keep in touch ever since they graduated.

"omg!that's great!" y/n said.

they chatted for a bit.

"you know what,i don't need to interview you,i know you're a great artist." jin woo said.

"stoooop" y/n laughed.

"i'll send you the details of your employment here. are you up for it?" jin woo asked.

"are you kidding me?ofcourse!" y/n said excitedly.

they talked for a while again before hanging up. now all that's left is to arrange everything else before going to korea.