13

mark pov

y/n and i got back at the dorm around 10pm. the guys got back like a few minutes before we did so they we're all like hanging out at the living room. they teased the hell out of us when we entered.

"YOOOO MY MAN!!" yuta teased mark.

everyone was just making random noises.

"the dongsaeng got better game than us man." jaehyun laughed.

y/n just went along with them and was laughing with them. meanwhile i'm here feeling all giddy inside. i wonder if they think we make a cute couple.

"you guys make a pretty cute couple." johnny teased.

yeah they do.

"we do?" y/n suddenly hugged my arm.

i can get used to this.

"so when's the wedding?" doyoung teased.

"i'm gonna plan it!" jungwoo yelled.

"you're the maid of honor!" y/n pointed at jungwoo.

amidst all the fuss they were making i can't help but stare at her. i really like her laugh,i don't think i've ever heard anything more beautiful in my life. 

"how was it man?" johnny whispered at me.

"i don't think she thinks it's a legit date man." i replied.

"that doesn't matter if you guys had a good time." johnny whispered again. "so are you gonna ask her again?" 

"ofcourse,i wanna earn her you know. like be her boyfriend." i admitted.

"i raised you well." johnny shook my shoulders.

"you're really sure about her now?" johnny asked me in a serious tone.

i looked at her all happy and smiling and laughing with the guys. i don't want this sight to ever be gone.

"i've never been more sure in my life."

---------------------------

i feel like mark would be such a great boyfriend irl