12

"i have." y/n said. "you don't wanna listen to this it's a long story."

"i'm gonna listen all night." mark reassured her. "but only if you want to that is." he added.

"okay,i'll tell my story and then you tell me yours." y/n smiled at him.

"okay deal." mark said.

"okaaaay so we were together since junior high until about the first months of my senior year in college. yeah i know it's that long. it was before i got my internship at SM. he was great at first,the only guy i've even been with. i guess after a few years he just got tired of me and just yknow didn't care anymore. we've been on and off so many times and he'd always always have some new girl like the next day but i would always take him back despite everything. he'd come running back to me when it doesn't work out with someone else, like i was some sort of placeholder in his life until he finds the right one. he got very complacent in the relationship, he wasn't a gentleman anymore and would always make me feel like it's my fault whenever something isn't working out between us. he also said i was too clingy and would sometimes ignore me for days." y/n stopped and looked at mark. "i'm sorry i've been rambling on." she said softly.

"why'd you stop?" mark said. "continue your story."

"you sure." y/n asked.

mark nodded.

"i actually avoided speaking to anyone about this cause people think i'm being too much for getting hurt about our relationship 'atleast he didn't cheat' that's what everyone thinks." y/n said with a sad tone.

"whoever said that is dumb." mark said. "he kept on playing mind games on you,who does that?cheating isn't the only form of betrayal in relationships." he added.

"when did you get so mature minhyungie?" y/n ruffled his hair.

"anyway, he finally broke things off the last time and now he's happy with his current girlfriend. i'm just yknow, i'm okay now." y/n said. "your turn." she added.

"before i tell mine, have you not tried with other men?if you don't mind me asking." mark said.

"no, i kinda got trust issues now. i have this friend before who like took me out one night he didn't tell me it was a date, he got me tipsy at this bar after dinner and started kissing me, course i pulled away, but that was just kinda the cherry on top." y/n said. "like i can't trust anyone anymore." 

mark felt really sorry for her. how can anyone not appreciate this girl?

"and i hate flirting,boys just message me randomly and they all say the same lines telling me i'm pretty and shit." y/n exclaimed. "mianhe,i cursed." 

"it's true tho." mark said.

"what is?" y/n asked.

"you're beautiful." mark smiled at her. 

"thanks buddy but i'd appreciate a little more creativity than that." y/n joked.

mark became silent for a while and y/n was just sipping her coffee.

"noona." mark broke their comfortable silence.

"hmm?"

"i used to have this old blanket that's just all torn up, i've had it since i was like 6. the members kept telling me to get rid of it but i couldn't because it reminded me of home,and i've been away from home since i was young,anyways,it's been in my closet for the past months since you came." mark said then gave her a smile.

"that's cool mark...but so random." y/n chuckled at how cute he was.

"that was a compliment for you." mark grinned at her.

"uhm how?" she was just laughing at him finding him cute was. mark was just staring at her while smiling.

"i'm trying to say you feel like home to me." mark told her with a gentle smile.

she grew silent and just stared at him with tears forming in her eyes.

"did i say something wrong?noona i'm sorryyy,please don't cry." mark said worried.

"no something just blew in my eye i i think it's a rock or something." she joked.

"thank you,minhyungie." 

"you're welcome." 

they we're now driving back to seoul. mark would stare at her from time to time while she was driving. he was busy observing her and her features. she's very focused on the road when she's driving so she doesn't notice him staring at her.

no i don't have a crush on her anymore.

i'm inlove with her.

--------------------------------------

<3