9

jaehyun,mark, and y/n are outside making a snowman while waiting for their turn to shoot.

"jaehyunnie you're as white as the snowman" y/n teases jaehyun.

"i'm more handsome right?" jaehyun plays along.

"not really,no." y/n replies then jaehyun threw a snowball at her.

"i miss canada." mark said while pouting.

y/n hugged mark from the side to comfort him. "if i was canada i'd miss you too." y/n tried to cheer him up.

"yaaaahh this got sad really fast i don't wanna make a snowman anymore." jaehyun said.

a staff from production called mark,it was his turn to film his rap with taeyong in the middle of the buses. y/n and jaehyun watched from inside a bus since they couldn't be seen anyway.

y/n was just staring at mark mesmerized at how well he does everything. jaehyun smiles upon seeing y/n watching mark.

"he really is the most passionate idol isn't he?" jaehyun says.

"he is. he's all grown up now." y/n answers while still looking at mark.

-----------------------

they finished on the afternoon. it was their last day of shooting and they had free time before their evening flight tomorrow. they decided to roam around the city and have dinner.

after eating the spot a carousel. mark and y/n played rock,paper,scissors and whoever loses has to get on the ride. y/n lost to mark.

"yah!i'm too old for that!" y/n yelled but mark was already dragging her to the ride.

"hey!you're the one who initiated this!" mark said while laughing ay y/n.

y/n was fake jumping to get on the horse. "i'm too small oh no i can't get on welp i guess we better leave the-"

she gets cut off when mark suddenly carries her by the waist and puts her on top of the horse with ease.

"yah!" y/n says annoyed at mark.

mark was just grinning at her. "mianhe." 

mark was just staring at her.

"what?" y/n asks after a while puzzled as to why he was just staring at her.

"noona." mark says in a serious tone.

"hmm?" she hums while fixing her position on the horse going up and down.

"am i still a kid to you?" mark asked.

y/n was surprised at his sudden question. she looks at mark who was staring at her with a serious face waiting for an answer.

she wanted to tell him no, she wanted to confess right then and there but she couldn't bring herself to do so. they are friends and that's all they're ever going to be.

"yes." y/n said softly.

"i'm not." mark says firmly.